Chapter 1

"Shido!" Was the last thing he heard before his body fell limp to the ground. The murderer just looked at the body before turning around and walking away into the evening.

-

Shido was walking down the halls of Raizen. The time was currently 10:40am. He was sleepy from having to stay up all night finishing his schoolwork. He barely had time for school in the past month thanks to the constant spirit attacks. As he yawned while walking, someone bumped into him. Being smaller than him, the other person fell back. "Oh sorry." He said and held out his hand to her. "No, it's fine. I should've looked where I'm going." She smiled and took his hand. He felt like something was off about her smile. It almost felt a little forced. He shrugged off the feeling as he pulled her up. "Well, thanks, bye." She said and quickly left him.

"Well that was awkward." Kotori said into the mic.

"Tell me about it.." he responded. A hand was placed on his shoulder, making him jump. Looking back, he saw his classmate. "Oh hey, Tonomachi.." Shido said, calming down. "Hey there. Who was that cutie?" His friend asked. "I have no idea..."

-

Later that day, the spacequake alarm went off. "Kotori." Shido said into the ear piece.

"I know, I'm sending you the location now." Kotori said typing in the coordinates. "Here, it says it's at.. Shido look out!" Kotori yelled into the mic. Just as he was going to turn around, a spacequake appeared 20 or so meters away from him, the Shockwave sending him back. Just like always, there was a girl there. "Wait.. I recognize her.." he said as he looked at the girl. It was the same girl from before. She simply looked back at him.

"Emotional state neutral." Was heard in the back through his earpiece. As Shido got up, he started to approach the spirit. However, soon a spear appeared. She grabbed it, the look on her face was one with no emotion. Kotori felt like something was off. Then it clicked.

"Shido, look out!" She warned, but it was already too late. The spirit had already run the head of the spear through his chest.

"SHIDO!" Kotori's voice was the last thing he heard before everything went black as his body fell limp onto the ground. The owner of the weapon pulled said weapon out of his body. "Hm.." she hummed as she looked down at his dead body before leaving.

Despite the spirit having no intention of stopping, she did anyways. "Come out and show yourself." She said. "My my, this won't do. No, this won't do at all." Another girl appeared, coming out of the shadows. "Why are you following me?" The younger asked. Kurumi giggled. Her soft smile soon disappearing from her face. "You come here and kill my pray.. not very nice of you, wouldn't you say?" Her voice calm. The other showed no emotion. "I apologize for taking you kill. But he was in my way." The words felt fake, which annoyed Kurumi. The older girl walked towards the younger. Looking the girl up and down, Kurumi smiled with half lidded eyes as she came up with an idea. "Well, you could always pay me back." She suggested. This made the other raise a brow. "What do you have in mind?" She asked.

Other than the slightly confused look, the younger girl hadn't shown any emotion yet. This made Kurumi curious. Did she just not have emotion, or was she just acting like Origami? "I wonder.." she held her gun to her chin as she wanted to test this new spirit. She did just steal her kill, so she might as well just take it back. "I know." She smirked as an arm came out of the wall behind the younger one, grabbing her by her throat as who other followed it's lead and grabbed her arms, pulling her back to the wall. "You can pay me back with your time!~" The smirk didn't fit her tone of voice at all. It was too sweet for her playful facial expression. The younger audibly gulped as she blushed at the position she was in.

Even though she was a spirit, she was still a teenager. And her hormones were everywhere. Being pinned to a wall like this was making her feel a certain way. Having been too focused on other things, she only heard Kurumi say something about her time. "M-My what?" She asked in confusion. This made the older sigh. "You don't seem to be a very good listener." Kurumi sighed in annoyance, closing her eyes. Only to realize that the girl pinned to the wall started to move. She opened her red eye and looked at the girl, who had fixed her position. Now standing straight up with her legs crossed, her thighs tensing every so often. With a confused looks, Kurumi looked up and saw how the younger girl had a deep red blush across her face and her head facing away from her, as to not look in Kurumi's general direction.

She finally understood what was happening now. "Oh my~" her voice faded into a whisper as she went closer to the taller girl. She pressed her body against the other's and whispered into her ear "Aren't you a naughty girl~" then purposefully paused for a few seconds, letting her warm breath tickle the other spirits ear. Making the taller's blush deepen. "I said, you can pay me back with your time~" She nibbled on the younger's earlobe. "P-please stop.." the other spirit quietly moaned out. "I'll do it.." she breathed out. Feeling pleased with the answer, Kurumi backed away from the girl and let her go. "Good girl~" was the last thing she said before disappearing into her shadow again.

The spirit fell to her knees breathing deeply and slowly, trying to calm herself down. "Fucking hell.. what was that about?" She asked herself quietly.

-

She had been sitting in the same spot for over an hour, finally her mind and body had calmed down enough that her legs weren't weak anymore. "I.. I need to go home.." she said to no one as she got up and left to her house.
__________________________
Hey! First chapter of the Kurumi X Reader! What do ya'll think? Good? Bad? Well I hope you like it :')

Love//Ashe💜