"I understand. If that's the case, I need you to inform Ms. Han to substitute you for tomorrow's event." Namjoon calmly ordered before proceeding to opening the next folder on his table.

That left Seoyeon to pause as she tries to comprehend what she just heard. On the other hand, Namjoon noticed that she didn't respond so he coughed to snap her out, which is a usual thing he does when his secretary is spacing out, sometimes.

"I-I'm sorry," She mumbled as she compose herself. "Yes, sir, I will inform Ms. Han right this instance. Thank you so much for your kind consideration." She then bowed to him before leaving his office with a wide smile on her face.

And the moment she got out, she wheezed as she did her little victory dance. She danced all the way to her desk, and while she was looking for the folder with the information of tomorrow's meeting, the smile on her face was so evident. Meanwhile, glancing from his office, it made him shake his head in amusement as a small smile creep on his lips, to see her so happy. Ever since that lunch, Namjoon began to appreciate his secretary more as a way to thank her for working hard. That's why when he heard her reason, he just allowed her. She deserves it anyway. However, as Namjoon was about to continue reading the folder, his phone rang. Hwayoung was calling.

*****

Seoyeon's POV

I couldn't believe that he really allowed me to not attend tomorrow's event. I mean, I was hoping but I wasn't expecting. Wait, I think that means the same, wasn't it? Well, anyways, I'm now home from work. While Eunhye is cooking dinner, I'm in my room, packing some necessities that are good for two days. I've also talked to my mom a while ago and I really can't wait to know the surprise they have for me. Do you think it is a pet dog? I hope so! I've been wanting to have a pet dog. But of course, it's not good to expect or else you will be disappointed.

"Okay, now let's see the checklist if everything is here." I hummed to myself as I reach for the paper beside me. "Undergarments, check. Snacks for the trip, check. Gift for eomma and appa, check. Money, check. Other items, check. Now, we're done!" I cheered as I close my backpack and placed it beside my bed.

Throwing myself on the bed after, I sighed as I try to reminisce the events this week. Monday was very filled with unexpected happenings. Tuesday and Wednesday were not really eventful, but I felt happy because I got the chance to work on my unfinished tasks in the office.

Thursday was nice, I had coffee with Taehyung during lunchtime and he told me what Mr. Kim told him. Taehyung said that he was so happy when his brother decided to bring back his old self. I could see how his eyes sparkled and how his smile is so genuine, whenever we talk about my boss. I can really feel how much Taehyung loves and admires him. He also mentioned that Mr. Kim explained what happened in the elevator was because I was helping him with his panic attacks. It even made laugh on how adorable he was as he tells me how jealous he was after seeing us. I've never seen someone who would openly say that to the person they like. Maybe because I've never been in a relationship.

"It is a bad thing to be a person who is single since birth?" I asked to myself. "Of course not!" And I answered, to myself as well.

"Is it weird that I talk to myself often?" I questioned. "Of course not!" I then replied, again.

"Ugh, I look like a freak with a hopeless love life." I whined as I kick the air but stopped when Eunhye called me for dinner.

As I advance towards the kitchen, it already made me drool with the smell of what Eunhye cooked. I saw her preparing the table for us so I rushed to help her. It didn't took us long to reach the point where we are now seated and serving our own meals.

"Thanks for cooking, eonnie!" I cheered before taking my first bite.

"You're welcome! By the way, how's work?" She asked as she scoop more of the kimchi fried rice.

"Like the usual, but better." I smiled.

"So your boss really sticked with his resolution, huh?"

"Yes, and I can see progress. Did you know, he allowed me to have a substitute for his meeting tomorrow? At first, I thought that he would throw a fit but he just calmly said that he understood." I happily shared and she smiled as she nods.

"That's great! Because if not? I will really go to his office and defend you, for him to allow you." She answered with seriousness, making me chuckle.

Have I told you about Eunhye? If not, then let me introduce her to you. Kang Eunhye is my bestfriend and housemate for three years already. We share the same apartment since it's big and spacious, good for the two of us. She was the first to rent, then after a few months, I came. She's 27 years old, single like a pringle. Just like me, she's also the only child in her family, that's why we were both awkward at each other when we first met. She works at my favorite café, Impresso Espresso, as the assistant manager. But I'm sure that she will be promoted soon. She's very jolly, yet, with a pinch of ferocity in her personality.

"Hey, let's play Truth or Dare while eating." She suddenly suggested, so I nodded at her. "Okay, since I'm older, you go first. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I answered.

"If ever Mr. Adonis asks you to be his girlfriend, will you accept it?" And her question made me pause from eating before I gave my answer.

"I can't assure that I will say yes, but the possibility of saying no is low." I shrugged and saw a smirk on her face. "And you, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth, of course." She replied.

"Are you seeing someone?" I raised my brow as I asked her a question that seemingly made her cough.

"Of course not, Yeonie." She said. "I wish I am, but I have no one at the moment." She added with quirked lips. "So, truth or dare?"

"Truth," I uttered.

"Why are you so fond of you boss's daughter?" She questioned.

"I don't know, I just find her adorable and sweet. Also, I've seen her since she was a year old baby. Basically, I've seen her grow for the past years." I stated as a matter of fact and she hummed in return.

"I thought because...."

"Because of what?" I insisted when her whisper became inaudible for me to understand, but she just shook her head.

"Anyways, I will take dare." She informed, and it made me feel excited.

I'm sure you know the feeling of being able to command someone of anything that you want. So I tried to think of something that will benefit me the most. I then looked around until my sight landed on my plate. A little bulb lighted itself on my mind.

"Ah! I dare you to wash the dishes." I exclaimed excitedly while clapping, proud of myself for thinking of that.

"Aish, fine. Just because you didn't let me pay for the cosmetics, I will wash the dishes." She agreed, making me squeal and to stand up to give her a hug.

"Thank you, eonnie! You're the most beautiful eonnie of mine!" I teased but received a slight pinch on my cheek.

"Silly, I'm your only eonnie, of course I'm the most beautiful." She chuckled.

I then went back to finishing my meal. We continued our games until we both finished dinner. And now that she's washing the dishes, I went back to my room to do something important. Writing a log on my diary for today's events. After doing so, I did a little stretch before doing a double check on my things for tomorrow's trip to Incheon. Once things were settled, I took my favorite book to read while I wait for myself to be drowsy. I really can't wait for tomorrow.

[A/N: Hi! I'm really sorry for taking too long to upload a new chapter. I know that this one isn't as exciting as the past ones but I do hope you still like it. Please look forward for new characters and for the other characters' reappearance soon. I hope you are all having a nice day/night!]