"Ye Jin ssi, what are you trying to do? Where do you go?" Hyun Bin grabbed Ye Jin's hand, who was busy packing. Hyun Bin's face was agitated. His jaw moved, signifying how angry he was in his chest.

"I have tendered my resignation and Director Kim has already accepted. So, basically I'm no longer belong to the company." Ye Jin pushed his hand and continued packing. She ignored Hyun Bin almost red face.

"Ye Jin ssi, stop it. Listen to me!" Once again, Hyun Bin tried to pull Ye Jin's arm.

Hyun Bin finally took the box from Ye Jin and placed it beside him. He intends to stop Ye Jin from doing the packing and focus on talking to him.

"Why do you want to be so angry? I should be angry about this. I had no idea about eight years ago. You should have told me. I will be responsible to you. But you didn't give me that chance either!" Hyun Bin's voice was already high. His patience has indeed diminished.

Luckily, now the working hours are over, and many workers have returned home. Otherwise, the voices of their quarrels will surely attract the interest of the public to listen.

As a result of her uncontrollable anger, Ye Jin threw the notebook she held on the table. It sounds overpowering.

"Can you shut up Bin? Do we need to talk further about this? I told you, I can't stand to see you anymore. Do you understand?" Ye Jin raised her voice as if wanting to let go of everything she has been hiding for these eight years at once.

"Ye Jin ssi, I am ready to take responsibility for you! So please, I'm begging you. Please give me a chance." Hyun Bin lowered his hand and reached for Ye Jin's hand even though Ye Jin tried her best to push away.

Ultimately, Ye Jin allows because she could no longer pull her hand away from Hyun Bin's grip.

"Please, Ye Jin ssi." Hyun Bin pleaded sincerely.

"What else is Bin? I don't even hold a grudge against you. I don't even ask you to be responsible. It's just a lie if I say the wound in my heart has healed. So it's good for me to step down. I'm not willing to meet you every day and remember our stupidity before." Ye Jin looked up, trying to expect an understanding from Hyun Bin.

"Ye Jin ssi, please. Please give me a chance to atone for you. All this time I have never forgotten you. You are always in my heart. I still love you, Ye Jin ssi." Hyun Bin tightened his grip on Ye Jin's hand, trying to convince Ye Jin that he meant what he was saying.

Suddenly Ye Jin grinned in her grief.

"You love me?" Ye Jin laughed out loud anyway. It was as if what he was questioning was something witty.

Hyun Bin glared at Ye Jin's laughter. His heartfelt as if it were burning and scorched.

"You know what Bin? You know why I've been keeping this secret and I don't want you to know? Because of this reason. I don't want this thing to come to your knowledge. Oh, because I was pregnant with your child, you suddenly want to say that you love me. Why do you want to deceive yourself? Don't make me look so pathetic! I don't need your love."

Somehow the energy came from Ye Jin's body. She roughly slammed her hand in Hyun Bin's grip, then slowly she pushed hard on Hyun Bin's shoulder, making the man fall.

Hyun Bin, who was still bowing, casually clench both sides of his fists. Not because he was angry with Ye Jin's rude actions towards him earlier, but his heart was sick enough because Ye Jin still didn't believe his love words.

Not once but many times, Ye Jin made fun of the whispers of love he conveyed. Why didn't Ye Jin even try to open her eyes and open her heart widely to evaluate which ones were true and which ones were false?