She scoffed. "I can beat her when she not untied"

"Oh really?" Meechie asked her.

"Yeah, untie her" she told him, almost as if she was testing him.

I felt my arms being untied and then I felt a sense of relief. Then I reached back to take off my blind fold and had to adjust to the light.

I cracked my knuckles and then stretched my arms out a bit. It felt good to finally be able to move around.

I literally only saw pitch black and stayed in the same position for three days straight.

"What's all that shit you was talking" I asked and got off the bed. My arms were feeling a little weak and my head was hurting a bit but nobody gonna play me pussy.

Mind you guys, Im bout to fight a hoe in bra and panties. Just a little ghetto, I know.

Ma'liyah came toward me and punched me right in my jaw. I ain't gone lie that shit hurt but I punched back to the best of my ablitly.

We was throwing punch for punch and I was keeping up as much as I could not knowing if I had enough energy left. I decided to kick her leg to get her on the ground to make it easier for me.

Because my body was feeling hella weak right now and felt like I was going to pass out any minute. Once she was on the floor I was drilling her face in until I felt someone punch my head. That lowkey through me off guard.

Then ma'liayh pushed me off of her and started punching me with the other girl that meechie brought in.  I was keeping up as best as I could before I felt another set of hands.

Ah hell nah.

I was getting jumped by three girls. "Yeah bitch that'll teach yo ass about playing with me and my man hoe" I heard ma'liyah say.

Delusion at its finest.

"Aight that's enough" meechie yelled and all the punches stopped. "Go get y'all selves cleaned up" he told them and one of them kicked me one more time before leaving.

"Come on let's go take a shower" he told me reaching his hand out to me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Fuck you I rather be covered in blood then to go take a shower with you" I said and spit some blood out my mouth and wiped my lips.

"Fine. Bruce! Come here!"he yelled and a man walked in the room. He was the one that snatched me up into the van and also the dude that guards the door for the room I'm inside.

"Wassup boss?" He said walking to where meechie and I were standing in the room.

"Go take her to get cleaned up" he said and then Bruce walked over to me and picked me off the ground and carrying me out the room.

Once we got in the bathroom he handed me a phone. "What?" I asked cause he was just holding it out to me.

"Talk"

"H-hello?" I spoke scared to hear who was on the other line.

"Wassup mama" Dez spoke through the phone. I felt the tears start forming in my eyes then ran down my face burning the cuts on my face.