....hrhrhrh

Your pov

You and mark were alone in the house doing nothing. It was really really boring and you guys just fooled around a bit. Turning to mark you had a great idea. Smirking you went up to him and sat on his lap facing him. "heyyy markiimoo do you know what I want to do?~~" he looked at you with a blush. You guys stood up and

HERE IT COMES

went to the kitchen. "Hey mark can you pass me the lemons im thirsty" "sure" passing you the lemons you cut them apart. Mark was near you and some went on to his eyes "fuuuuuck!!" He started thrashing every where. Hearing the phone ring you pick it up and it was...jack "hellooooo is this mark?" "Nooooo its (y/n) " "oh well hey (y/n) I just wanted to check up on you guys , what ya up to?" "Oh we were in the middle of making lemon aid" "oh well what else happend" "well some lemon juice went on to marks eye" you said "y/n help me!!" "Maaaaaark! Immm oooon the phooooooone" you said in high pitched voice talking with jack mark picked up the bucket and spilled the lemon aid all over you. Gasping "jack ima call ya later bye" hanging up you took off your ear rings, bracelets and shoes. "Whyd you take off your shoes?" "So i wont brake your nose when I kick it" doing some sort of kurata thing you beat his ass. Until you guys got sucked into a hole. You were wering a dress though. Falling you said "mark dont look" you said pulling your dress down. Once you fell into some portal thing. you saw Sean, Bob , and wade ohand Matthew "guys dont look!" they all looked away blushing. "Ok you can look now" you were chewing a piece of gum until a big computer screen pops up "error error error" "fuck!" You all said in usion.

Le end 4 sum reason