"Oh how about we go to the fair! Narf! Or we could go to Denny's! Or-"

"Okay pinky we will go to the fair, okay?"

"Kay brain"

They then go to the fair 

"Yay we're here! Narf!" 

"Yes we are, what do you want to do first?"

"Ooo let's get some cotton candy!" 

"Okay you can go get some I'll wait here" brain liked seeing pinky happy. Pinky is usually cheerful, but Brain can't remember the last time he saw Pinky this happy. Before Pinky was too dependent on Brain but as time went on, sure he still depends on Brain, but he's able to make his own decisions and would sometimes argue with Brain about plans to take over the world, sure it can be rather annoying sometimes, but he's glad that Pinky can make decisions on his own without second guessing himself.

"No Brain you're coming with me" he said while pulling Brain's arm while trying to walk toward the cotton candy stand.

"Fine, I'll walk with you"Brain gave in as he walked with Pinky to the cotton candy stand.

"I'll get 2 cotton candy, please" Pinky said as he arrived at the stand.

The guy selling the cotton candy looked at the Brain for a minute then said "you can have it for free" while handing him the Cotton candy.

"Oh thank you!" Pinky said while grabbing the cotton candy and then walking away with Brain. Then he stopped for a moment "here you go Brain, narf" he said while handing Brain on of them.

He didn't really like cotton candy but since it was from Pinky and didn't want to make him sad, so he accepted it "oh thank you Pinky. Now where do you want to go next?"

"Oh hmmm, ooo over here" he said said while grabbing Brain's wrist and almost dragging him.

Though Brain didn't mind in-fact he started to feel very warm and 'in the moment' to were he had forgotten that this wasn't real.

(Here's an idea I also haven't been to a fair in a while so sorry if the drawing and the story isn't very good or realistic, also the colors in the background that still seem clear is supposed to be lights)

Pinky lead Brain to a red and pink heart shaped tunnel and stood in line for it.

People recognized the Brain and offered for them to skip the line Brain was about to skip the line when Pinky took consideration of others and stayed in line. Brain admired Pinky's selflessness, no wonder Brain would consider them a good couple or erm pair, friend... he meant friend. When Brain had snapped out of his thoughts he was now next in line when he had just realized what ride they were about to go on just the two of them, alone... the ride was titled 'the tunnel of love' "Pinky are you sure this is what you want to ride on?" He asked before the person in front asked for the people next in line.

"Yes Brain, we're next in line so let's go"

They both then hopped into the cart and the ride slowly started to move. Now Brain knew he was red-er then the red paint on the wall. Did Pinky mean to make this seem romantic? Though knowing Pinky he would probably just thought it was colorful and didn't bother to read the sign.

"So erm, Narf,  Brain I've been wanting to tell you something, I know I've said this before but before it was more of a friendly way." Pinky stuttered "but I recently realized that this whole time I saw you as more of a friend I've realized that I've fallen in love with.. you. poit" He said this while trying to keep eye contact but was unable to, he felt too embarrassed about what he had just confessed"

"Well you- I didn't- I feel-" Brain was having a hard time expressing how he felt about this information he had just learned. He also had feelings for Pinky though he also felt kind of embarrassed of that. He's tried to date girls to get over it, but there was no way he could change how he felt. "Pinky I lo-" just as Brain was about to say that he feels the same he got cut off by a kiss. Pinky had just kissed him he was surprised by this but not long after he kissed him back.

Pinky then broke the kiss "You don't have to say anything I already know" he said as he hugged Brain.

"Wait you did?! Since when"

"Well do you remember when-"

Pinky didn't even get to finish his sentence before everything turned dark he didn't understand for a second of what was going on when he had remembered that this was a simulation. The cotton candy, the world, the kiss, it was all just a fantasy. Pinky then took off the headset for Brain.

"Hello Brain welcome back to the real world"Pinky said seeming mad yet at the same time was very red.

That is all for this chapter. Sorry about the bad writing I feel like this could have been better. Though I hope you guys still liked this chapter. I'll try to write the next chapter soon. Thanks again for reading my story! (There are 1567 words btw)