KINDRELLA SMELLTA

"Kindrella get In this house!". Kindrella's mother Tamera called her name out the window. It's eleven-o-clock on a dark eerie sunday night. In the dark ally where their apartment sat you can hear gun shots, police cars, and ambulances all day up and down the cold hearted streets. In the old dirty rat infested alley in the side of the apartment building, kindrella was pinning her boyfriend against the brick wall forcefully with agression. Slowly kissing him with power not even opening her eyes. Lips locking like a key and a hole curving and squirming both indulging in each others face. Leez enjoying the passion and affection he thought It was time to make a move. As desire grew In his eyes and even more in his pants.  She quivered In fear of things going fast expecially him.When he unbuttoned her jeans her heart started beating faster pumping streams of fear. She then pulled away braking the invisible cuffs that kept them together. Catching her breath she looked down at her pants and back at Leez. He stood there back still against the wall licking his lips."What's wrong kindrella?". " I told you before I'm not ready ". "Well when will you be ready? He looked like a dog drooling over a bone.
Stop teasing me a boy has needs and I have a strong craving for you". " I know but, you know I cant get pregnant  and I want to make sure when I give it up im doing it right". " I know but we have been dating an entire year you wouldnt even let me touch your breast or get naked for me". Desire grew In Lezz eyes he got more anxious that he

just stripped kindrella with his eyes he would bite his lip quinching his thirst for her. " If I do that you would try to take advantage and seduce me". "Well Imma tell you this kindrella either you be at my house tommorrow night wearing no panties, no bra, that mini skirt I love so much that shapes that big butt of yours and that nice black top that make your nipples pop out". "And If your not ready be ready because im locking doors and windows once your In your In or I can break up with you right now and have a good time with Miyar Dedby and you know she is the sexiest girl in school It's nothing to pull her In". That brought a storm In Kendrella's head. She knows miyar and what type of girl she Is and she Is not impressed. "Of course she slept with almost the entire boy population at school freshman year!". " I know but, I heard she's real good plus I will protect myself"."Please dont make me choose!".  Kindrella's heart started to jump thinking about what she is going to say."I have to your answer will prove your loyalty to me"."You know I love you!". "Thats just It kindrella I want to feel that love so see you tommmorow night or were done!".  Kindrella has always been happy with Leez and she couldnt imagine life without him. "See you tommorrow night". "Alright! thats a good girl I love you I gotta go".  A large smile grew across his and a small frown was on her's so confused and worried "yes" was the only thing she could say to make him stay.He kissed her on the cheek and the walked to his beat up silver Lexis and drove off. "Kindrella get In this house right now!'." Im coming mama!".  She quickly ran up the stairs to her apartment and crawled inside the window that was In th kitchen. "Kindrella!"."Yes mama".""Dont yes mama me!"."Sorry!'. "Next time you have your behind in this house by eleven-o-clock do you hear me!". "Yes mama!".  "Good now get ready for bed I told you Leez is nothing but trouble but, no you wont listen to me you love that nappy headed fool its okay I will let you make your decisions as long as you learn from your mistakes and try not to make too many you hear!". Kindrella's mom Is the only family Kindrella has the rest of their family moved to the south and lost contact with each other they offered to take her and her mother with them but she declined It and decided to stay In the apartment she grew up In from a baby. It used to be perfect and a great place to live but, after some years it looks like a dirty ran down washed out building infested with cock roaches and rats the size of their gym shoes so now its a fixer upper.  No matter how ugly or smelly the building gets her mother still loves it and will always love It even when its nothing left but ashes."I hear you loud and clear mama"."I love you"."I love you too". Kindrella walked to her room stil thinking about her conversation with Leez. She's still not fully informed about sexual intercourse and how it works she only know what she hear the other kids talk about at her school. Kindrella is scared to talk about It with her mom because her mom with assume that she is going to engage In it and she wants her to wait until she is married. To her being a virgin is tough and overwhelming  considering there is only five percent  that are virgins in the eleventh grade at her school. Those virgins are either ugly, not socially interactive, follow a certain religious path, or straight up scared and wusses. Kindrella showered and layed on her lumpy matress that sat on the floor in a enclosed room with an old rusty door, a broken tv, and chipped yellow paint on the walls but she was used too it. Yes she lives a life as an only child poor In a rough neighborhood how cleache is what some one might  say but, Kindrella's mom chooses to live this way becuase she has dreams to help- her community and keep the streets clean. She doesnt dislike the idea of getting out of the ghetto and never turning back she has the money to do it but, In her eyes she thinks Its lie running away from a problem she was a track star back In high school but she never runs away from problems. Her vision  Is to one day become mayor and fix the city the city is always terrible because some people dont care they dont care to have nice things and want to treat It like crap when It looks like crap and Its treated like crap It gets labled as the ghetto. She wants to put the people that cant respect the city and the people who bring the crime rate precentage  up behind bars because its other people who want to live In a nice clean enviornment and want to be free too walk the streets without having to worry about their heads getting blown off. Kindrella's mom has several pictures of people such as Martin Luther King and other black heroes who paid the way to get African Americans have today. It shames her that after all the struggles and bigger problems blacks had to deal with In the past and now  it is unappreciated. Tearing the neighborhood down to nothing making It look like the Inside Of a trash can killing off there own race black on black crime and the reasonings are so ridiculous they have come all this way to be talked and looked down on as the lowest of the low once again.  The converation continued to swirl around Kindrella's head including what her mother just told her."Mama was right I should have never dated him In the first place"."But I love Lezz so much and I want him to be happy to be with me". All she could think about is what would happen If her and Leez broke up I would tear her up to see him Miyar. And It would make her look like and Idiot In school ever since she and Lezz dated she always bragged about her relationship to everyone including her friends who onec had a crush on him it would ruin her social life. She gave up everything for Leez her friends, Her job, cherrleading and track, and learning and If she is portraded as a fool she wont have anyone or anything left because she pushed It away for him. Kindrella decided to go through with It and  she felt It was her only choice. "I guess It cant be thata bad"."As long as I play It safe I wont get pregnant we might get closer than ever"."But what If I do It and he still goes and sleep with someone else?""I need Lezz maybee one day we will get married and have a kid Ill do anything for Lezz!".