"Gomo, I'm sorry. It was all my fault. I touched Ye Jin. I ruined her till she had to suffer." Hyun Bin is no longer shy to shed tears.

"Oh God, I truly don't know that Ye Jin was pregnant. If I knew... I wouldn't leave her, Gomo." Hyun Bin seriously regrets it.

Hyun Bin observed Mi Kyung Gomo is already sobbing. His guilt increased. Meanwhile, Mi Kyung Gomo just kept quiet and didn't say anything.

"Gomo, please say something. I want to apologize. I..." Hyun Bin didn't even know what to say anymore. He was desperate, yet his brain was blank, and he didn't know how to express it.

"Do you know that my niece is hurt badly because of you? Why Hyun ssi? Why are you willing to ruin Ye Jin's life?"

Although Mi Kyung Gomo's voice was slow, it stabbed right into Hyun Bin's heart. He just looked down, accepting Mi Kyung Gomo's sharp words because he knew he was wrong. His tears are still flowing since last night.

"Then, what is the purpose of you coming and asking forgiveness after eight years have passed? Do you want peacefulness after what you've done?" Mi Kyung Gomo growled.

"No, Gomo. I know I'm late. But, I will still be responsible for Ye Jin. I asked for Gomo's permission and blessing as Ye Jin's parents. I genuinely want to make her my wife." Hyun Bin stated his intentions sincerely.

Unexpectedly, Mi Kyung Gomo laughed mockingly.

"For what? After all this time?" Mi Kyung Gomo paused for a moment before continuing.

"No need, Hyun ssi. You already have your own life, as well as Ye Jin also has her own life."

"But I never stopped loving Ye Jin, Gomo. I was looking for Ye Jin, but my luck was not on my side. My efforts to find her were never successful. Until now, destiny has finally found us again. I won't lose her again, Gomo. That's my promise." Hyun Bin said solemnly.

This time Mi Kyung Gomo just remained silent. Didn't instantly respond to what Hyun Bin said. Only tears were still flowing down her cheeks.

"Gomo, if I didn't know about this, I made up my mind to marry Ye Jin. I love her. It's not just about being responsible." Hyun Bin continued.

"Hyun ssi, just forget your intentions. You can leave our family's life. If you can, don't show up in Ye Jin's life again. Let her find her happiness. Don't add more scars in her heart." Mi Kyung Gomo strictly told.

Hyun Bin was astonished to hear Mi Kyung Gomo's firm words. How else does he want to convince Gomo that his heart is genuinely sublime in loving Ye Jin? His intention to marry Ye Jin is not just a mere responsibility. He wants Ye Jin in his life as a wife who will be by his side forever.

"Gomo..."

"It's enough! Now you can leave. Let bygones be bygones. But please don't disturb our family anymore. Please leave now!" Mi Kyung Gomo's harsh voice shouted for Hyun Bin to go.

"Gomo, please listen to me..." Hyun Bin was hopeless. If possible, he doesn't want to lose Ye Jin again for this time.

"I said get out!" Mi Kyung Gomo got up from her seat and pushed Hyun Bin to leave. She didn't want Hyun Bin to stay in her house even for a second. She's disgusting!

"Gomo, please Gomo..." Hyun Bin tried to plead.

"You get out of here Hyun Bin!" Mi Kyung Gomo's voice was already in high notes.

"Gomo, I just want to give Ye Jin happiness. I won't squander her... "

Mi Kyung Gomo no longer bothers about Hyun Bin's plead. She got up and reached for the broom. Mercilessly, Mi Kyung Gomo swung the broomstick in front of Hyun Bin and moved a little bit to the door, hoping that man would step out of her house.