Chapter Fifteen

Começar do início

"To Niall having the hottest assistant out of all of us!" Louis laughs and we join him. I laugh as well but shake my head. With that Chris yells shots again and we all clink glasses and down them. I make a sour face lightly. I can tell it's absolute vodka by the after taste.

"One more!" Liam cheers. They all grab one and Harry puts one in front of me. I look at it then shake my head.

"Selena drink! You don't have to go in tomorrow come on have fun!" Niall laughs. "Just because i'm your boss doesn't mean you can't get drunk in front of me! And it's not like we're old!" He smiles. I playfully roll my eyes but pick up the shot.

"That a bitch!" Chris beams. We clink our glasses again and the burning sensation of the alcohol shoots down my throat. "I say we just do them all!" Chris cheers. I raise my eyebrows and he send me a subtle wink.

"You guys up for it?" Louis asks.

"You up for it?" Harry asks against my ear, sending shivers down my back.

"Fuck it." I shrug and he smiles.

Two shots later we're all laughing as Chris tells us some story I'm sure I've heard before. "Selena!" He screams making me flinch.

"What?" I snap.

"This is my fucking song and you know it! Come on we're dancing!" He beams. I groan but knowing he loves this song so I nod. Ever since Icona Pop came out with the song 'I Love It' Chris has always had the urge to dance to it.

"Excuse me," I slur to Harry but he doesn't move. "Harry I need to get out." I laugh.

"I'm buzzed. I know I'll fall if I get up." He smirks. "Just go over." He says. I stand up and squeeze between his knees and the table. His hands find my hips and he helps me out.

"Let's go!" Chris shouts and grabs my hand leading me down the stairs. "We'll be back Rick!" Chris pats his shoulder as we pass him.

Reaching the dance floor Chris and begin to dance to the song. Because the song is so upbeat we don't really know what we're doing we just dance randomly. Laughing as we dance he grabs my hand and spins me around as he does the same afterwards. He drops down to the ground and twerks, making me burst out in laughter. The song changes to a familiar song and I smile wide when I recognize it.

"Girl this is all you!" Chris tells over the music. The song 'Fuck Your Body' by Christina Aguilera has been one of my favorites since I've heard it at a club Chris and I went to when we first moved here. I begin to dance to the music, swaying my hips to the beat and singing along. "Okay so don't turn around just yet but they're all at the edge upstairs looking down but his eyes are focused on you!" Chris yells slightly.

"Whose?" I yell back, and even though we're yelling the music makes it barley hearable.

"Harry!" He yells back and I widen my eyes slightly. "I'm gonna spin you so we can trade spots." He says and I nod. He grabs my hand and does the spin again as we exchange spots.

I continue to dance to the song then curiously glance up to the VIP section. As Chris said, he was looking at me. Our eyes locked for a moment a small smirk formed on his lips. The chorus of the song was coming on and as it did I moved my hips to it and ran my hands up my thighs. I looked back up to Harry to see him lick his lips then bite down on his bottom one making me smile slightly.

I continue dancing to the song with Chris. The both of us attempting to be sexy as we dance but end up laughing together. The song ends but I smile in excitement when it makes that DJ sound then starts from the beginning again. We dance to the song but stop when they appear beside us.