I didn't know what to say. I was just stood there in shock. "I didn't know what to wear that's why I took so long...sorry about that by the way, but we can go now." She said.

What does she mean she didn't know what to wear she looks stunning right now. "Baby you look..." I trailed off. "Beautiful." I said. She looked like she doubted herself about wearing that dress.

"T-thanks bil that means a lot." I saw her blush. "Damn baby we been together for a year and I still make you blush." I said confidently. She rolled her eyes. "Moment over lets go." I sighed.

"You don't even know where we're going." I laughed as we got in the car. "Doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you I'm good." She said. I smiled and put the keys in the ignition.

I drove to the restaurant and helped bri out of the car. Her eyes widen at the restaurant i brought us to. "B-Billie you didn't have to." She said shocked. "I wanted to." I kissed her cheek quickly.

It's kinda hard being famous and being in a secret relationship. "Cmon I already got reservations." I grabbed bri's hand.

We're at the movie theaters right now and I can't take this anymore. Brianna looks so sexy right now. I put my hand on her thigh and she just let me because she's used to it.

I slowly rubbed higher and I think she caught on because she grabbed my hand and glared at me. I stopped my movements and she let go of my hand.

(⚠️TW: a lil smut⚠️)

I moved my hand under her dress and started to rub her clit. She tried moving my hand but I didn't let her. She let out a quiet moan.

"B-Billie no. N-not here." She said. I rubbed faster and she scooted back in her chair and finally pushed my hand away. She glared at me.

(It's over)

I went back to watching the movie like nothing happened. She fixed her dress and sighed. "Baby I have to use the bathroom." She whispered. I nodded. "Okay go, I'll tell you what happened." She nodded and left.

In case you were wondering we're watching this movie called 'Freaky' it's only the beginning since the credits and the ads take forever.

Brianna's POV

I walked in the bathroom and washed my hands. I don't really have to use the bathroom I just came to get some air. Soon a girl with black hair and hazel eyes walked in. She looked me up and down and bit her lip.

Oh no no no not this again. I dried my hands quickly and tried to walk out but she yanked me back. I winced in pain and tried to pull away but she was strong as hell.

"Sup shorty." I didn't respond. She pushed me against a wall and pinned my arms against it. I quickly started crying because i couldn't escape. "P-please." I begged.

She held both of my hands as she began to kiss my neck. I squirmed and tried to push her away but it wasn't working. She let go of one of my hands and slid it under my dress.

"No please stop." I begged as I started to sob.

Billie's POV

Fuck this damn movie I walked to the bathroom because bri had been gone for 20 minutes. I walked in and saw some girl forcing herself on bri. "Get off her!" I yelled. I ran over to the girl and pushed her into the wall.

I'm not going to fight her because it's our anniversary and that would be to much right now. Bri fell to the ground crying and I bent down and hugged her. "Shh babygirl I'm here."

She just sobbed and my heart broke. She's been through to much. "Yo what the fuck is your problem." I asked the girl. "Who are you? We were just having fun." She said. She's obviously drunk.

"Your not...she's mine so back off." I said. The girl got up and stumbled out of the bathroom. I sighed and turned my attention back to bri as she sobbed. "Cmon mamas I wanna take you somewhere." She just sat there sobbing.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her dress down so nothing was exposing and I walked out of the bathroom.

We got a lot of stares. "The fuck y'all looking at!" I asked. Bri was still sobbing. I walked out the movie theater and got in the car. Bri stayed on my lap sobbing.

She's to traumatized to stop. I hugged her. "Shh mama it's ok I'm here." I told her. She held on me so tight. I let go but she didn't. I pushed her head on my shoulder so I can see the road cause she wasn't getting off me anytime soon.

I arrived at my secret spot i like to go to when everyone is annoying me. Bri fell asleep on me so I carefully got out the car with her. I walked in the little cabin and walked to my room and sat her on the bed.

I stroked her cheek with my thumb. "Baby we're here." I said softly. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. I looked at her and she hugged me. I pull her away and kiss her. She pulled away.

"Where are we?"
————————————————————————
A/n: hey guys, how was your day? Y'all know I don't proofread so sorry for mistakes. Stay safe love you💙.!

1341 words