Chapter XVIII: - ""A Son Of Man.""

Start from the beginning

Slowly Mowgli had leaned down upon The So Quite Cunning Black Panther's quite smooth, black fur as he continued to gaze upon the so small local Man-Village. The Boy then had rather so very tiredly here asked, "Will they ever find a way out to kill him?"

"Well Dear Little Brother ...." Here Bagheera soon found it hard to find the right words as that was hard question to answer out of knowledge about all this. "Well I will say it all will be a rather most difficult a challenge whilst for them to take on. Shere Khan is so indeed a dangerous one, yet he is also by far rather quite so clever thus so here at all that. Shere Khan, in fact, is way too clever at that, for indeed no trap set up by Man ever has at all managed to capture him, and he has always found some way to outrun all Man's Guns alongside others from among Man's Weapons, and even Man's Mastering from over all among The Great Powerful Burning Red Flower, at all even in spite of his crippled leg problem, yet so from over whichever had his own mother yet called him "Lungri" thus in turn."

Here Bagheera had looked at the sweet young boy whosoever was all unaware of just however so dangerous The Tiger for quite exact sure. His compassion and his wisdom soon ended up as whatsoever became conflicted as he could so yet tell that the boy hoped he would never do ever at all have to and even yet he himself indeed had a part of himself hoped that all yet perhaps there was some way to be able to do something good for the boy that was not whatsoever he himself quite very recently thought up at all for the protection of the boy's dear life. Soon The Black Panther looked back down at the boy and started a new but rather quite all so here similar conversation with him. "Alas Mowgli .... The Jungle is no longer safe for you. Shere Khan is wont to hunt down and to kill absolutely anything whether new nor so even challenging for him. If The Tiger King Shere Khan were to .... ever want to go and to try to kill you," Bagheera's yellow quite capable of turning to green and sometimes brown and at these points brown and yellow mixed eyes had turned to meet with Mowgli's, "............ then indeed there is a place .... one to where yet even he would not ever go."

"And where is that?" Asked Mowgli casually very much so.

"Oh Dear Little Brother, you know ...." The So Quite Cunning Black Panther then had all so right up then and there looked very slowly with a calm tone of voice, trying to get it to not sound quite so misleading, "...... that local Man's-Village."

Instantly Mowgli raised a brow in confusion as if perhaps he did not know as to whether yet here so or not he had heard some sort of a joke about all of this. "And I would go over there .... just why ever so?" he asked.

Here Bagheera had closed his eyes and then taking a deep calm breath in, he began breaking down the walls, and then he had afterwards answered, "Because Mowgli .... because indeed so here alas yet still you are a Man's-Cub."

The Boy had at the first looked at his friend The Cunning Quite Wise Black Panther all so whilst rather quite confused at whatsoever served as the meaning of what he had now so just said. "That I say is a mere nickname that you call me by sometimes as so too yet does even Baloo. Like how my mother sometimes so yet calls me her "Little Frog" and also ...."

"No Mowgli ...." The Voice Of Bagheera right at that instant had sounded most filled with all from among the purest of regret, "alas yet whatsoever has been said is all but yet so true. The Truth is that .... you are A Son Of Man, Little Brother."

Right then and there, a so rather all great shock flew right on ahead ever so into the young boy's form as he heard those words. Shaking his bones in fear and uncertainty as he had all indeed thus so raised up his head to look all so at his friend and mentor like figure altogether before him. His questions about why was he different from all others all amongst The Wolf Pack Cubs, the way his paws as he thought of them to be as flattened and his claws less so fearful and his furless skin and far more rounded teeth all looking as much. Each one among all the moments of his life believing himself to be one from among The Wolves whilst of The Great Seonee Hills yet at even so here these points his looking at The Local Man's-Village like he had for as long as he could remember, looking at why it was that they all looked more like him than he ever did look like A Wolf, all by the ways in whichever do Men act and the way they look. His throat was soon becoming dry, almost like there was at these points no more air for him at all whatsoever left for him to breathe. His wide eyes did not even blink once as he had yet struggled to have wanted to and yet he had still found it all way to hard to even try to want to believe what he had just heard.