𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚢

Começar do início

Jaimie turns around to see Caesy walking towards her.

"Your brother was in a car acident tonight, one that he caused. And now that father and son may not even be okay. Not to mention that your father covered it up." He said in disbelief 

"Look, I don't what you know. Or what you think you know but, I can't talk to you about this ."  Jaimie says before turning back around to walk to her car.

                                    🔥🔥🚒

Now at the Chicago P.D precinct Jaimie walks into her fathers office. 

"Where is he?" Jaimie demanded.

"Why? So you can lecture him. Cause if that's what you want, I already did that."

" No I don't want to lecture him. I want him gone, out of Chicago. Somehwere where he can't get into this kind of trouble anymore." She then raises her voice. " Because I am done covering for him. I'm through."

"How man times do I have tell you this'Your brother needs help. And wer-'"

" Were helping him by keep him out of trouble." Jaimie finishes 

Jaime scoffs "Dad were not helping, were enabling  his behavior. And have been for years.But it stops now." Jaimie says sternly, before walking out of her fathers office. Leaving the open wich she knows he prefers for it to be closed.

                                     🔥🔥🚒

Jaimie was walking into the cheif's office because he called earlier  saying he wanted to speak to her. She was around the croner from the Cheifs office. As she walking the firt person she see's is  Lieutenant Matt Casey. Then their eye's  met. She then tried  to walk passed him. But catches her arm and stops her from walking any farther.

"We need to talk." Casey says catching her attention. 

"There's nothing to talk about." Jaimie said 

" I'm sorry about yesterday. Just tell me, should I  get involed with your father?" he asked as he lets go of her arm.

"No. No, you shouldn't get involed because there's nothing for you to get involed in. Just stay out of it. "  When Jaimie said that all she was trying to do was protect Matt from her father. Her father has been doing this her whole life(Protecting Justin from his own messes).  She just didn't want him to get hurt... Or fired.

And with that she walked away...

                                          🔥🔥🚒

Jaimie walked into the chief's office, already knowing why she's being summoned "You wanted to see me?"  The was going to speak but she cut him off.