Chapter One Where am I?

Start from the beginning

"But Vision's not a weapon. You can't do this," said Wanda.

"In fact, it is our legal and ethical obligation," said Hayward.

"I just wanna bury him. That's all I want," said Wanda.

"Are you sure?" asked Hayward.

"Excuse me?" asked Wanda.

"Not everyone has the kind of power that could bring their soulmate back online," answered Hayward.

"Forgive me. Back to life," added Hayward.

"No, I can't do that. It's...," said Wanda.

"That's not why I'm here," added Wanda.

"Okay," said Hayward.

"But I cannot allow you to take three-billion dollars' worth of vibranium just to put it in the ground," added Hayward.

"So, the best I can do is, let you say goodbye to him here," said Hayward.

"He's all that I have," said Wanda.

"Well, that's just it, Wanda," said Hayward.

"He isn't yours," added Hayward.

All the workers were screaming and running while guys with guns walk through the door pointing their guns at her

"Fall back," commanded Hayward.

"It's fine. Let her see for herself," added Hayward.

Wanda walks up to Vision's body and use her powers to where the stone use to be on his forehead.

"I can't feel you," said Wanda sadly.

Wanda leaves S.W.A.R.D feeling all different types of emotions. She gets in her car and starts it but sees a letter that Vision wrote to her.

Wanda drives to westside town which she drives up to a rundown building. Gets out of the car taking the letter with her. She stands in front of the building and opens the letter. Wanda walks inside the rundown building holding the letter to her chest.