⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Death

Mulai dari awal

- Aizawa's case -

Aizawa just stared, at the table with disbelief. His daughter is in danger and he's here, sitting and waiting... He hated this. He was wearing a Suit, for the media questioning later. "Aizawa, you have a visitor," said the police. The Emo Man just nodded and suddenly the door opened.

He raised his eyes and saw (G/N) .. (N/N)'s grandmother. He began to tremble in his seat as she slowly approached the chair he was sitting on. "Aizawa-" she said which surprised the grown man a bit.

"I'm going to ask you a favor" she said then the door opened again and what he saw startled him as his eyes widened.

- Bakugou's Case -

"Let's go down to business, Bakugou. Won't you join me?" Shigaraki asked, Bakugou just smirked while gazing at them.

"You can shove the offer up to your ass and go to hell!" He replied as Shigaraki sighed.

"Katsuki that's nasty, dirty..." I commented with a sigh of boredom rolling out of my tongue as I receive a growl from both of Katsuki and tomura-nee.

"This is no time to be joking around, FART FACE" Bakugou yelled, raging in his cuff. "I swear I'll kill you once I get rid of this cuff!"

"ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY" I laughed at Katsuki who onlyg late at me while Tomura-nee watches from the sideline.

"Let me ask again, Bakugou... Join us" Bakugou just glared at them making Shigaraki scratch his neck, impatient.

"He said no, wanna hear it in Spanish?" I asked as Tomura growled at me again and grabbed my cheek. I wince.

"Shut up"

"That's cruel... Let go"

"LET HER ugly face GO, YOU GIRL ABUSER!"

"TELL EM' KATSUKI!"

"Coming from you who beat up that certain brunette in the sport festival..."

"Tomura-nee... That's obviously and exemption because it's a contest, Duh... HAH! What a fucking idiot"

"Damn you stupid bitch with nothing but a peanut brain"

"Shut it, Mr. Lack of Vaseline"

- Narrator's PoV -

Later that night... In Izuku's location.

He was walking behind Yaoyorozu, looking serious.

"Whaddya say, Yaoyorozu?" Kirishima asked

"I-"

"WAIT! " she was cut off by Glassed Male, the one and only Iida.

"Of all people, you've guys should know better! Especially you two who criticized me for my actions... Why are you committing the same blunder I did!? "