⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Death

Start from the beginning

"H-hey... Todoroki!"

Now I remember that. I felt the pain and frustration rising up again... It's all because I couldn't save Kacchan and... (Y/N)... I could feel anger and tears coming out of my eyes as I tried to stop myself from crying.

"Recently, All might told me something... That there are people we can't save because we can't reach them... B-but" My words become weak whimpers as tears started flowing to my cheeks. "I could reach them! My quirk is made for that... But then it turned out just like what Mr. Aizawa said"

"Then let's save them" I yanked my head to Kirishima.

"H-huh? "

"Todoroki and I actually came by here yesterday... I met up with him. Then we ran into all might and police. They were talking ti Yaoyorozu."

"Awase from Class 1-B helped to attach a device to a nomu after It stopped attacking us. This device is receiving the tracking signal. Please use this on your investigation" she said handing the device to all might, turning her head to her lap.

"You've come too far young Yaoyorozu!"

"I'm still frustrated. That this is all I can do while my classmates are in danger"

"That feeling is proof that you've got what it takes to be a hero. Leave the rest to us. "

"So you're going to ask Yaoyorozu to make another signal device for us? " Iida asked, staring at them with disbelief. "!! IT'S NOT OUR PLACE TO INTERFERE YOU FOOL!!! "

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!? BUT STILL, I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" Kirishima yelled back, making the air in the room intense. "When I heard that they after Bakugou... And (Y/N)... I couldn't do anything! I should be there... Beside them to protect them.. to protect Her! If I don't act now! FORGET BEING A HERO, I'M NOT EVEN A MAN!! "

"Calm down Kirishima, we're at the hospital!"

"Kero. Iida is right"

"I KNOW HE'S RIGHT BUT... MIDORIYA! THEY'RE NOT BEYOND OUR REACH JUST YET! " he said as I stare at him...

"So you're gonna make Yoamomo give you a tracker, then follow it?.. To go save Bakugou and. (Y/N)?"

"The villains only took Bakugou and (Y/N)... They'll keep them alive for some things they need to accomplish... Kirishima and I will go" Todoroki said

"YOUU... HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!" Iida shouted as I gaze at them then Shoji cut off Iida.

"I get it Kirishima's pain over for not doing anything. And Todoroki over having (Y/N) and bakugou snatched away before his eyes... But still, this is no time to let our feelings overcome us"

"Kero... We're still in shock over Bakugou and (Y/N)'s kidnapping. But let's think calmly. It doesn't matter how righteous our feelings are. But if we break the law, we're not far different to those villains." We just looked at her, the room is too awkward from the moment she said that. The door opened revealing a doctor.

"It's time for Midoriya's check-up"

They started to walk away, saying goodbye to me. "I talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday, if we're going it has to be soon tonight. I'm not really sure if you can move your body in this condition but you're still welcome to join us. I'm betting this is hurting you more than anyone else. We'll be waiting outside the hospital" I glanced up to Kirishima. I just nodded and frown my lips, in regret.