Roshni's Concern for Aman

Recap:Roshni stepped toward Aman.

[Roshni's pov: I started stepping toward him. A lot of ciggerette ashes were there in the floor. The room was luxurious ,why he messed up this room! He deserves to stay in that tiny room huh! I got on the bed.]
Roshni got on the bed and she slipped on the bed by mistake. She fell beside Aman.
Roshni: Iski akhein..
She was mesmerirized by seeing his eyes.
[Roshni's pov: I didnt know that boys ki akhein ki itni cute ho sakti hai! But he is rude!]
Roshni then realised thatt the bed was too soft.
Roshni:Yehi sojaun kya thodi deir ke liye? Kal raat neend bhi nahi ayi aur ye kitta soft hai. Isse milne ayi thi aur yeh bhi soraha! *whispers*
Finally she decided to sleep there for a while.

After an hour,Roshni was in Aman's arms[NEEND MEIN POSITIONS CHANGE HO SAKTE HAI] His sleep was broken. He was shocked by seeing Roshni there. Aman pushed her. Roshni was rubbing her eyes.
Aman: What are you doing here?
Roshni:So rahi thi 😞
Aman fumed in anger and left from there.

Aman went to the goons and started scolding them as they left Roshni freely. Roshni came there and was hiding behind the door.
Aman:Why dont you guys understand?
Goon1:I am sorry boss
Goon2: hame laga wo apki..
Aman:Kya laga,han?
Roshni was on the verge of crying as she was never used to of all these. All turned. They went to her.
Aman:Tum ro kyin rahi ho? 😑
Roshni:Why are you shouting at them?
Aman:Meri marzi!
Roshni:Shutup!
Aman got quite. The goons were trying to control their laugh.
Roshni:Chalo mujhe uthaao!
Aman:Matlab?
Roshni:Mujhe uthao aur tumhare soft bed pe bithado!
Aman:Kyun?
Roshni:Jitna bola utna karo!
Aman:Fine!
He lifted her and did as she said. As soon as they left,the goon burst into laughing.

Aman made her sit on the bed. He was about to leave but she held his hand. Aman turmed to her.
Roshni:Why did you kill my parents?
Aman:Look,i dont want to give any explaination!
Roshni:Mujhe bhi maardo, please! I cant live without them!
Aman:They were NOT GOOD FOR YOU!
Roshni jerked his hand away.
Roshni:Mere ma baap the,mujhe zyada pata!
Aman was feeling very bad for her but was trying to control his concern.
Aman:Chup chap orders suno, order matt do!
He left. Roshni started crying more.

After a while,Aman came with breakfast.
Aman:Come on,eat this!
Roshni looked at the food.
Roshni:Tumhe mera breakfast routine kaise pata?
Aman:I know everything about you!
Roshni:Stalker ho?
Aman:Main jo hun,you cant even imagine!
Roshni: Karna bhi nahi hai!
The whole day passed. Roshni tried to flee from the house the whole day but got tired as the house had a lot of securities. Roshni had no other way than to obey them.

At night,Aman was smoking cigerette. Roshni came there and sat beside him.
Aman:Bhagne ki koshish karte karte bohot thak gayi hogi na?
Roshni:You are a creep!
Aman:Btw tumhare kapdo ka size bhi ekdam perfect laya!
Roshni gave him an irritating look.
Roshni:Kalse ayi hun,smoking kiye ja rahe ho!
Aman:Hmm
Roshni:Wo locket mein jo ladki hai wo kaun hai?
Aman got nervous.
[Aman's pov: Why is she asking me about..her! This girl is crossing her limits!]
[Roshni's pov:He is nervous,what he is hiding]
Aman:Apne kaam se kam rakho aur niklo mere kamre se!
He pushed her out of the room and slammed the door on her face.
Roshni:Such a creep!
In the morning, Aman woke up and went out of the room. He saw that no one was there.
Aman:Sab..kahan..
He went to Roshni's room and she wasnt there too. He searched the whole house and then he looked down from the second floor's window. All were having fun abd cracking jokes with Roshni.
Aman:What the hell!
Aman hurrily went down.
Aman(in a cold tone): Kya horaha hai yeh?
Everyone got scared. Roshni was facing her back to Aman. She shallowed a gulp and turned slowly closing her eyes tightly. Aman folded his hands. Roshni opened her one eye and closed those again.
Aman:Yahan kya ho raha hai?
Roshni opened her eyes but she was still scared.
Roshni:Wo..
Aman:Kya?(loudly)
Roshni:Wo ham thodi batein..wo aise hi..
Aman rolled his eyes.
Roshni:Main daant deti hun sabko wait! Sab jao apne kam pe! Bhaa..go! Jao!
Everyone rushed to their places.
Roshni(nervously):De..dekha! Maine sabko kaam pe laga diya,sab time waste karrahe the!
Aman: Hogaya apka?
Roshni:Haww itni izzat 🥵
Aman:Jaiye kamre mein!
Roshni nodded in yes and left.

At night,Roshni was unable to sleep. She sat down.
Roshni to herself :Neend hi nahi arahi! Soraha hoga wo banda araam se!
Roshni got down off the bed and went out of the room. Everyone was sleeping. She reached Aman's room and climbed on the bed and slept beside him.

In the morning,Roshni was sleeping on Aman. Aman was helding her in his arms. Just then,his sleep was broken. He saw Roshni so close to him and he smiled unknowingly. Roshni snuggled into him more. Reality striked, Aman made her sleep beside him. He caressed her hairs and left.

Like this, one month passed. Roshni used to roam around Aman but he never tell her the reason why he got her there. Roshni's bond was getting better with the guards and goons. Aman had started liking her innocence. Roshni used to ask him about Ayesha too. Inspite of his being her parents' guilty, she had started devoloping a feeling for him. Then she didnt try to flee again.

At night,Aman didnt come. He had gone out since the morning. Everyone was tensed. The goons had a great bonding with Roshni so they told her to ran from there.
Goon1:Jidd matt kariye,apko chale jana chahiye,boss abhi nahi hai!
Roshni:Nahi jaana!
Then,Aman came. He was drunk. He broke a vase. All rushed to him. He was crying as was very drunk. Roshni became tensed by seeing him like that. She tried to cup his face but he pushed her on the floor and went toward the room. While going,Roshni saw that his hand was bleeding badly. Roshni went to his room. Aman was still drinking. Everybody came at the door. Roshni sat beside him.
Aman:Kyun ayi ho yahan? (In a drunk voice)
Roshni looked back to them. The goons were signaling her to some out.
Aman(Loudly):Kyun?
Everyone got scared, even Roshni too. She gathered courage and moved to him.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!