┈━═☆ chapter - 08 ☆═━┈

Mulai dari awal

So! Where we are going to stay!? He ask

I know a place! She replies. They came at a hermitage. Piya knocks the door.

A girl came and looks through the window. She opens the door.

Maya! Who are they! An old lady ask coming out from a room.

Guruma, Piya has arrived and a guy is with her the girl replies and leaves. Piya hugged her.

After a long time! Said Gurumaa and who is with you? She asks.

Gurumaa come inside I'll tell you everything! She said and they goes inside. Piya tells her everything.

I was sure that she will do something! But haven't knew that she will do something like this! Gurumaa said.

What do you mean? Ansh asks her.

She had planned everything! Gurumaa replies.

What plan? Piya asks her.

First Mohana told that Sarpika to possess you then she killed Priya with the help of Sarpika and takes that Naag Mani from her! Then she killed that Sarpika so that she can't go back to Sarpvansh! And then she knows that after all this Ansh will get mad at you and he will kill you too! Then she can easily get Trinetra Mani too! And then no one can stop her! She can easily kill Ansh too and become the most powerful after that! That's why she did this all! Gurumaa explained.

But why she killed Naman then! She ask

To make you weak! Said Gurumaa...

I will try to find a way so that you can kill Mohana! Now go and take some rest! Said Guruma and Piya and Ansh leaves from their.

In Piansh room.

Ansh sat on bed and ask.

Do you know this lady!?

Yes ofcourse! We met few years ago! She replied.

Do you really think she can help us?he ask.

Surely she can! Said Piya and sleeps.

Ansh was about to ask one more question but when he looks at her she was slept. She was looking just like a lil baby while sleeping. He was still looking at her. Her hairs comes on her face because of wind. He goes near her and gently move them aside. Suddenly someone knocked the door. He gets back into senses and opens the door.

Yes! He ask

Where is Piya didi! The guy ask.

She is sleeping! What do you want!? He ask.

Gurumaa told me to give this locket to Piya di! This locked will protect her from evil spirits! Let me wear it to her! The guy said and tries to go inside but Ansh stops him and took the locket.

I will do it thank you! He said and tries to close the door but the guy stops him and was about to say something but Ansh said.

For your kind information iam her husband! Thank you you can leave! He said angrily the guy left from their and he closes the door. He goes near her and put that locket on her neck. She was sleeping and suddenly she puts her hand on him. He tries to put her hand off from him but he saw she was sleeping peacefully. He thought if he moves aside her sleep will broke so he didn't moves and he aslo fall asleep after some time.

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡
Chapter 8 completed! Hope you all like it and don't forget to share your review!

Thank you!