┈━═☆ chapter - 08 ☆═━┈

Start from the beginning

Iam not lying I really don't know where is it! Said Piya.

Ohk! As your wish! Said Mohana and the roots left Naman. He directly falls in the fire. Piya rans to it Ansh grabs her hand and tries to stop her.

WHY! WHAT DID HE DONE TO YOU! WHY!!! She screams at her.

No one can stop me now! Not even you two! I have Naag Mani and I will get that Trinetra Mani too! And then I will kill you all! Said Mohana and disappeared. Piya started crying very badly. All these things are happening just because of me! First Priya and now Naman! I hate myself! She said. Piya! He said and hugged her tightly and tries to calm him down. Piya plz! It's not your fault! Don't think like that! He broke the hug and wipes her years. Look! This is not the time to cry! The piya I know is not that weak! He said they stood up and she said. Iam sorry Naman but I promise you I will took your revenge! She said wiping of her tears. On the other hand everyone was searching for Piya and Ansh in the house. The lift opens and Ansh came inside with Piya.

Where were you both! Does anyone leaves like this without telling anyone! Said Vaideshree.

She killed him aunty! She...she killed him! Said Piya and starts crying.

Who killed whom! What is she talking about Ansh! Chaitali asked.

Mohana burns Naman alive and she saw all that so... He said.

It's enough! I am not gonna leave her! Said Piya iam going back to Bandaap she said and rans upstairs.

Piya! Piya wait! Said Vaideshree.

Why she wants to go Bandaap! Ansh asks.

Because we burns Mohana in bandaap and kept her in a temple! She think she can find their something which can stop Mohana That's why she wants to go their! Explained Vaideshree.

I will go with her! Said Ansh and goes upstairs. I can surely find any clue at their! He thinks and leaves.

I don't think we should let them go thier! Said Vaideshree.

Bhabhi! I don't think they both are going to listen to us! Piya lost her childhood friend the one who was the closest to her and Ansh he lost his wife! Said Chaitali.

Chaitali is right bhabhi! Said Avinash.

Piya and Ansh came downstairs.

Vaideshree stops them and hold thier hands and said today! I will not stop you! But you have to promise me that both of you will return safely and soon! No matter how difficult the situation is, you two will never leave each other!

I promise you maa! I will return soon and with her! Okay! Said Ansh with a smile.

They all bids them bye. Piya and Ansh leaves from thier. On the way Ansh ask her how did she finds the cave were Mohana was staying she replied Dayanvansh and Sarpvansh are connected to eachother. My mother was a Sarpvanshi that's why Dayanvriksh helped me to locate Mohana.  They reached Bandaap. It was too late at that time. Bandaap was just a little village near a railway station. The whole area was covered with dense forests.