introduction

to say Amelia Roberts was nice was a understatement.

she was the pure opposite of mean, seriously, she never made ANY rude comments, not even a single rude thought would ever cross her mind. to say Amelia Roberts was mean was a lie larger than the black hole.

speaking of holes...the girl one day found herself falling down, into what seemed like a chamber..with her crush Tom Riddle there.

yeah...the two had some history. Amelia was a muggle born, and she knew Tom didn't like mudbloods. She was pretty, and she hoped her beauty could surpass the fact she wasn't a pure blood. She was pretty and she knew it, and never took it as an advantage, but Tom Riddle was one guy she really wanted.

Tom ignored her nice words for years, being rude and all, to say he was mean was a understatement.

but he seemed amused when he saw her, he had purposefully not closed the chamber in the girl's bathroom to see what would arrive, and it turned out to be the annoying blonde girl who was to kind for her own good.

so, he made a game for himself, he always enjoyed games, he would make the happy golden girl crumble into pieces at his knees, make her mind fall into a hole like she did when she arrived to him.

her heart of gold will then turn stone, and he will crush it. for nothing was more fun than turning a Hufflepuff into a Slytherin.

Elle Fanning as Amelia