"I won't. I don't want you to be sad"That's always what he answer to her when she ask him the same question again and again.

"That's unfair. I'm already six years old,I'm not a child. You know!" The older male just hum,pat her head again.

Pressing his forehead against hers. Blue eyes meet with beautiful light blue eyes with cloud pattern ones.

"I know. Speaking of that,your birthday is near right?"The girl eyes sparkles,nodding her head happily.

Kaito can't help but remember that you like a small kitty.

Small,innocent,pure and cute those are the words that suit you the best. (I know we all aren't innocent and pure in reality including me 😂)

"N/N-Chan,I love you"

"I love Kai-Tan too!"

Agape,the pure and innocent love is the word suit those couple the most.

*****

"Y/N,wake up!!!"You whins a little bit turning to the other side after Yuuta shake you a bit.

"You have to go to school. You know" Thirteen years old Yuuta shake his sister.

"10 more hours,Yuu-Nii"

"It's half of the day"Yuuta deadpans shaking his sister like crazy. "Ok,ok!I'm up!"Finally you gave up,Yuuta have victory smirk.

"Damn it"

"Language lady!Hurry up,Rika-Chan is waiting for us too!!"

"More like my future sister in law"The girl muttered. No gonna lie but you like Rika knowing that the two people have crush on eachother but your brother is too dumb to realize that.

Y/N walk where her bathroom is to do her morning routine,ignoring what Yuuta is going to say to her next.

Yuuta stick out his right hand but stop. Looking at his sister back he only could mutter.

"Happy Birthday,N/N"

*****

To be honest,you absolutely hate school.

The reason is so clear. You always got bullied because of your eyes color. You can't blame since it's the law of human greed.

If they saw something beautiful,they wanted the same thing like it and start to get jealous. That's what normal in the society.

You are just one of those unusual people.

You could only stop walking,looking at the building in front of you. "I want to see Kai-Kun again" The girl wish to meet the boy again,unlike others the boy like no love her eyes and herself like her family.

Walking past the students,she can hear that some are saying bad things about her. The girl hiss in pain when one of the female throw a peddle to her head.

Her blood slowly dripped to the ground. The girl continues to ignore and walk to her classroom is.

Sitting to the chair and desk that wrote many things like 'Die' 'Witch' 'Monster'.

"I can see Kai-Tan after this. Just after this" You courage to yourself as the bell ring making the sign that the school started.

Time Skip

The school bell ring making you immediately dash to the location where a certain male is.

Of course,you didn't forget to take your bag.

Entering to the hospital, greeting the nurses and doctors that you walk pass them, finally you arrived to Kaito room.

The girl slide open the door making the male from other side flinch a little bit but calm down after realizing that it's only you.

"H-What happened?"You can see that Kaito look worried for you. You walk and hug Kaito burying yourself to the male neck.

The male didn't say nothing,patting her head only comforting her. "They bullied you again, didn't they?"

You only nod your head in reply. Kaito sighed.

"I want you to surprise today but I got surprise instead"The statement of Kaito make you confused. Kaito didn't failed to noticed that, chuckling at her.

He take something from the drawer that near him. "This is present from me"Opening the small box,you can see two beautiful rings in it.

 "This is present from me"Opening the small box,you can see two beautiful rings in it

"I design them. It's easy for me to ask since my parents open jewellery shop"Kaito put his right hand to his head,feeling a little bit nervous.

"Happy birthday,Y/N"

Looking at the rings the can't help but gave a bright smile that he love the most.

That makes the male can't help but kiss the girl, on the lips. After that Kaito hide his face with both of his eyes. The male face look like tomato even his ears are red.

The girl just blink her eyes don't understand why other male is blushing.

"Kai-Tan?"

"I'm embarrassed"The male muttered,the girl finally realized why the male kiss her.

You put Kaito hands looking at his blushing face. This time you kiss him instead.

"I love you,Kaito"

That makes Kaito can't help but happy. The silver haired male hug the girl small figure. Putting the rings to eachother like how you married,Kaito can't help but felt the happiness and sad moment in his life.

"I love you too,Y/N-Chan and goodbye"

The boy close both of his eyes. The girl just watch from the sideline when many doctors and nurses surround Kaito.

Many questions passed her mind. The hand grab her legs looking under she noticed something is holding her legs.

It's not a monster but a creature.

"Y/N~"The voice sound same like no other than Kaito who lied on the bed.

"(Birthday Day). Orimoto Kaito died in front of Okkotsu Y/N. At same time,Orimoto Rika died in front of Okkotsu Yuuta"

__________________________________