Chapter 1 - Meeting the New Student

Note:

'Hi' - thoughts

'Hi' - Telepathy 

'hi' - your thoughts

'hi' - Saiki's thoughts

Now let's begin!! ;)

Your POV:

Hi! My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am a psychic. I can do the following things with my powers:

 Apport .Astral Projection.  Bilocation.  Clairvoyance.  Cryokinesis.  Curse.  Electrification.  Flight/Levitation Time leap/stop time Immortal Pyrokinesis Telepathy and more.    

Anyways, today is my first day going to PK academy. I wasn't too excited but I was happy, and I live alone in a house that my mom bought, and I now pay the bills.

(Pick which one you want can imagine one or find a different one)

-Time skip Brought to you by Baron cola-

When I arrived to school I was greeted by a red, spiky-haired guy. He said," Hi! My name is Kineshi Hairo, you can call me Hairo!" I then said," Hello, I am (Y/n) (L/n), you can call me whatever you would like Hairo." He asked what class was I in, I responded,"Class 3-A." That was his class so he walked me to class 3-A, on the way I saw a pink haired boy with green glasses and 2 antennas? 'What weird style of clothes, eh I do not care.' When we made it I introduced myself to the class, "Hi, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), you can call me whatever you would like." When the teacher told you where you would sit, which was next to the pink-haired boy you thought, 'Great, now I have to sit next to him. Good grief.' 

Saiki's POV:

'Good grief. Ever since I saw (L/n) I couldn't read her thoughts which was very unusual, and I can't see through her. She may be a psychic, I'll ask her when it is lunch.' I pulled myself out of my thoughts and continued listening to the teacher.

Teruhashi's POV: 

'Ugh why does SHE get to sit next to Saiki. She is probably trying to take Saiki away from me. No that can't happen, I am the perfect girl so he will probably choose me not her, RiGht?'

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was paying attention to the teacher until I heard a piece of that pink hairs thoughts along with that blue haired girl's thoughts. 'Ugh why does SHE get to sit next to Saiki. She is probably trying to take Saiki away from me. No that can't happen, I am the perfect girl so he will probably choose me not her, RiGht?' 'Good grief. Ever since I saw (L/n) I couldn't read her thoughts which was very unusual, and I can't see through her. She may be a psychic, I'll ask her when it is lunch.''When I heard his thoughts I assumed he is a psychic too, good grief I'll wait until it is time for lunch.'

Finally the first chapter is done I'm tired, well hope ya'll like the first chapter. :D

Word count: 517