[12] Intorductions and Jealousy?

Start from the beginning

PD-nim signals everyone to pay attention and immediately all of them stopped what they are doing. The girls proceeded to sit down with all of them. I was left there standing next to PD-nim and I'm not gonna lie this is one of the most awkward moment in my entire life as I stood there with my hands behind my back next to PD-nim and all of them staring at me probably wondering who the heck is thet guy?

"Hello everybody." PD-nim greeted and everyone bows in response.

PD-nim talked in korean and I couldn't even understand a word he said but he gestured towards me and everyone was shocked. I looked over them confused even though I think he just told that I will be his substitute producer director. 

"Sir, wouldn't this be difficult since I don't actually speak Korean?" I leaned towards PD-nim and whispered while everyone is chatting. 

"I'm already 5 steps ahead of you." He replied suddenly one of the girls in the room stood up straight and went towards PD-nim and me. I looked at her confused as she suddenly stuck her hand out. I went and grab it as we shook hands and smiled at each other.

"Hello, I'm Oh Yeon-Joo. You can call me Yeon-Joo. You must be Y/N? I will be your translator while you're our acting PD." She introduces herself with a smile on her face as she's not letting go of my hand.

"H-hello, I-i'm Y/N, L/N. N-nice to m-meet you." I replied as a stuttering mess trying to process everything.

"You have a very soft hand." as she slowly squeezes it. Yeon-Joo smiled while staring at my hand.

"Uh... Hehe, T-thanks. I guess?" I replied trying not to be as awkward as I already am.

"O-okay! That's enough introduction alright? Right to business..." PD-nim talked basically explaining the situation. Everyone was listening while Yeon-Joo pulled me away and she pulled out her phone. Perhaps she was gonna show me the whole rundown for the whole schedule except she didn't.

"Here's my number perhaps we can exchange so we'll be in touch?" as she shows me her number. Without any other options I pulled out my phone and decided to exchange number with her.

Amidst all of the situation one person wasn't listening rather she's observing me and Yeon-joo at that moment without me even realizing.

LIA POV

I was happy to see the members reaction when PD-nim announces Y/N will be our acting director but my mood suddenly changed when this new girl shows up and approaches Y/N. I couldn't help but cringe at how she shook his hand and squeeze it without even paying attention to the other people inside the room. Like can she stop already?! Now what? She pulled Y/N to the corner of the room and took her phone out. I saw Y/N take his phone as well. I mean it's business so it's normal to exchange number but what she did after made my blood boil. She suddenly took a picture of Y/N! Ugh! I don't know why I'm feeling this but I'm feeling irritated. Gladly everyone was focused on listening to PD-nim's explanation of the situation, everyone except Yeji who saw me staring at Y/N and that girl.

"Lia? Are you okay?" Yeji whispers and I didn't actually hear her.

"Lia! Lia-ya!" I suddenly jolted my head towards Yeji.

"Y-yeah?" I replied and she looked at me confused and look towards the direction of where I was looking. She then looked at me and smiled.

"Are you jealous?" Yeji asks.

"What?! No!" I replied immediately.

"O-okay. I guess they're gonna get along well since they will be close all the time. So I guess it's also fine since you said you're not jealous." She replied. Her teasing irritates me more as I decided to shrug it off and turn my attention to PD-nim.