Bioshock Infinite AU part 2 [City in the Sky]

Roland had a baffled look on his face, not understanding how there is a city in the sky. "how is this possible?!" Roland said, seeing a giant statue of an angel, then see a blimp passing by as he sees a building with a sign of a picture of a man with white hair and beard, it said father comstock at the top and at the bottom said Our Prophet.

then the capsule lands, as it then was lifted down, Roland then see some word scrolling through.

"why would he send his savior unto us,

If we will not raise a finger for our own salvation?

And though we deserved not his mercy,

He has led us to this new eden,

A last chance for redemption."

as Roland waited he then see a stained-glass with the bearded man pointing at the floating city with some people praising. the top said, And the prophet shall lead the people to the new eden.

as the lift then stopped, steam came as the door opened as the cuffs lets Roland go. he then steps out in the capsule as he looks around, The floors are immersed in shallow, slowly flowing water, lots of candles, as he then see a book on a bench with some silver eagle coins.

Roland then went into the entrance seeing above it are more words.

The seed of the prophet shall sit the throne and drown in flame the mountains of man

"The seed of the prophet? what?" Roland said in confused as he then see a statue of the same bearded man. he then turn right and see a room with Pews as there is another stained-glass with the bearded man holding a baby with a woman next to him.

the Lamb: the future of our city.

Roland then see a basket full of toys, he then see a plate with three silver eagle coins, as he stares at them before he decided to just leave them as he then turns back until he sees a man in a white robe.

"BAH!.... oh sorry, I didn't know I wasn't alone do you know where I am?" Roland asked. "heaven, child. or as close as we'll see till judgement day." the robed man replied. "ummmmmmm, rrrriiiight." Roland said as he went down stairs, as he then see some stained-glass one with a sword that said gladium, one with a key that said Clavem and the last one a Scroll that said Volumen. he then descends into the main chamber has he then hears a loud voice.

"And every year on this day. we recommit ourselves to our city. and to our prophet, Father Comstock. We recommit through sacrifice, and the giving of thanks. and by submerging ourselves in the sweet walers of baptism. and le. if the prephet..." the preacher man said before being interrupted.

"ummmm, hi, sorry to interrupt, but can anyone show me the way out of this place?" Roland asked in the crowd of people in white robes. "is it someone new? someone from the Sodom below? newly come to columbia to be washed clean. before our prepher. our founders, and our lord?" the preacher man said as Roland was confused as he smell his armpit. "I already had a bath, so there's no need for a wash." Roland replied. "so is there anywhere I can get into the city?" he asked.

"get into the city? ha-ha. son, the only way to colimbia is through rebirth in the sweet waters of bepism. Will you be cleansed, son?!" the preacher man ask. "really? are there like no doors? how did you get in here, and how do you take breaks?" Roland said as he then sigh. "well I guess this is the only way in, well, let's get this done." Roland said to himself, he went over to him as the preacher man pull him in.

"I baptize you, in the name of our prohel, in the name of our founders, in the name of our lord!" the preacher man said before putting Roland's head into the water. as he then was pull out as he cough out.

"I don't know. brothers and sisters. but this one doesn't look clean to me.." the preacher man said. "what!" Roland yelled before his head was pushed into the water again, as his vision fade to black.

Roland then wakes up to his apartment. "was that all just a dream?" Roland ask, as he gets up and heads to the door as he opens it he then witnesses Columbia attacking New York, blimps firing cannons as one shooting towards him as a flash of light came.

he then wake up, coughing up water as he see's three statues, as he then get's up. "what the heck is up with that priest? that was not baptising someone, that was drowning." Roland said in annoyance, as he get out of the water, he then sees more people in white robes praying. he see some silver eagle coins, as he went to a garden with more robed people praying as he sigh.

"looks like they are not going to help. ok then, I should go and find this girl." Roland said to himself. he then opens the door, he see a statue of the bearded man who he presumes is Comstock holding a sword. as he exits and views the floating city, he waits for the place to be stationed at the Square. as it connects Roland went to the statue and look at it.

"ok then." takes a deep breath. "were do I start now?"