Chapter 1- The Meeting

y/n started the day after waking up at exactly 7:24. she gathered her ginger her into an InDiE hAiR sTyLe, and put on her doc martens. She grabbed her favorite book, Fifty Shades of Grey and walked out of her dorm room, out into the Hufflepuff common room.  As she was walking she came across her friend Ally. "y/n! how did you sleep last night?" Ally asked as the two girls walked through the common room and out into the halls of Hogwarts. "Surprisingly well considering how many nightmares Harry and I have shared as of recently" said y/n. "Ally, I'm really scared for Harry and I" "y/n, don't worry, i'm sure you guys will be just fine." "Easy for you to sa-" y/n was cut off as she accidentally ran into someone, falling to the ground underneath the person. "Woah, are you alright love?" asked the handsome boy in robes matching her own. "y-yeah i'm fine I think." y/n answered. "Good to know, it would suck to injure a pretty face like your own." the boy retorted. y/n blushed as Ally watched on, giggling at the scene of her best friend underneath the handsome boy.  After the two stopped staring at each other, the boy helped y/n off the ground. "Since you've already fallen for me, mind telling me your name, love?" said the boy. "It's y/n Potter, and yours?" "Justin Finch-Fletchley, at your service". Just as y/n was going to respond, Professor Snape walked into the hallway and gazed upon the scene. "You two, 20 points from Hufflepuff, save it for your crummy common room, and get to class before I deduct even more points as payment for my eyeballs' sake." bellowed Snape. Ally, y/n, and Justin rushing towards the Transfiguration classroom.