☆ーFirst Dayー☆

(Time skip to the first day of Collage to save time <3)
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー♡

The sun is so bright, too bright. You groan knowing what day it is. Looking around your room to only see boxes full of your stuff. Cloths, stuff animals, books, a computer, and some Hatsune Miku figures you've collected over the years. From ones that range to be $20 to $40. You've never spent over that amount on figures before.

You stand up taking off the hoodie Kaeya gave you two years ago and you put on a black long sleeve shirt with a turtle neck. You wore the same shorts most of the time and the same thigh high stockings. You're hair was the same as ever- mostly a messy undercut.

"Man today will be interesting." You hummed to yourself while you walked downstairs to grab a bowl of cereal and your backpack. Your mom keep a picture of Kaeya, Albedo, and you on the island table. It was from Kindergarten when you first all meet. Although you don't have many memories from Kindergarten you still remember how you guys meet.

Kaeya waited outside your house to give you a ride to your collage. He owned, by what looks like, a very expensive motorcycle. He handed you a helmet and told you to grab his waist so you wouldn't fall off. You didn't think much of it so you did.

Sooner than later he slowed down and parked the bike not far from a nice looking Collage located in the city part of your town. "So~ what'ca think?" Kaeya said as he got off the bike and took off his helmet leaving the hair underneath a bit ragged and messy. "This isn't my first time seeing the Collage you know." You handed him the spare Helmet he gave to you. "Fair enough. Follow me I'll show you to where you can find what dorm your in. Oh yeah- where's your stuff sweetie?" My stuff- oh! "My mother said she'll send someone to bring it to me later today. So don't worry." The darker skinned man nods and started walking towards the large school with you.

ー♪

"My name is y/n l/n. Uh first year."
"Here's your room key, second floor room 2-b." The older lady hands you a key that will open your dorm room. "Thank you!"

"See that wasn't so hard~"
"I didn't say socializing was hard- I just didn't want to do it. I'm tired okay?" You and Kaeya walk up the newly polished stairs along with the other students to get to your new dorm. "Well bye than! Text me who your roommate is~ text me if their hot!" Kaeya waves to you because his dorm is on the first floor. "Yeah whatever-"
"Ouch, the cold shoulder." You part ways and as soon as you leave Kaeya he's surrounded by what looks like a bunch of girls around his age, maybe even older.

You continue to walk up the stairs to see your room. Light can be from under the door. Seems like your roommate is already in there.

You take a deep breath and open the door with the key, but no ones' inside. All their stuff is placed around the floor. The room it self wouldn't be considered small it two beds didn't occupy the floor.

"Y/n?" A voice could be heard from out side the door frame, since you never closed the door behind you. "Oh yeah! That me!" A man holding a couple of boxes placed them inside the room, right by the door. "There's your stuff- good luck in collage." You almost replied with 'You too' but uhh- the man is most definitely to old to be in collage, and probably already did collage before. So you just waved as he left.

You closed the door so no one could see inside the room from the hall. Noise could be heard from the bathroom, it sounded like running water. They must be in the shower.