"I think it's time to head back. You coming, Ayanokouji?" Yukimura asked.

"Yeah."

While we spoke, Karuizawa answered her phone and stood. She exited the room, chatting away on the phone, seemingly talking about something funny or interesting. As she walked away, the three Class C girls brushed past me and made their way out.

"Hey. Did you get a weird vibe from those three just now?" asked Yukimura. He turned to me with a slightly puzzled look.

"You think so? I can't say that I noticed anything of the sort," answered the Professor.
The Professor's tone was ridiculously pompous. However, I thought Yukimura's feelings were right on the money.
The Class C girls had looked considerably angry. Yukimura and I peered into the hallway to see what was going on. We saw the three girls closely following Karuizawa. Being alone, she was at a disadvantage. The situation had me worried. Also, Ibuki, who might've mitigated the other three, wasn't around.

"This looks very ominous. What did you do?" Says Satou. She looks worried. They are friends after all. The girls just stay quiet. It does not help their situation. Honestly, apologizing right now to Kei would be the best. Keisei, who knows what is going on looks serious. Kei starts glaring at them. She does not seem scared at all anymore. Excellent, with time, she should bloom into the person she was supposed to be. 

"Yes, what did you do? For us to be shown this you or Ayanokouji-Kun must have done something. Which is it?" Asks Sakayanagi. From her face, she already knows what is happening. I will not answer here, I want to pressure these girls for what they did. Even if I baited them into it, they were the ones to actually come through and do it. 

"They tried to intimidate me and did worse than that afterward. Kyiotaka helped me deal with the situation and other things in his own way." People look more shocked that she called me by my first name. Our class, especially, aside from Matsushita, Satou, and Yosuke, knew that we have some type of relationship.

"Kyiotaka? Are you friends? I have never heard Kyio-pon mention you at all." Says Haruka. That is true, but I am not the type of person to talk to unless needed.

"We are close yes. It was a bit difficult at the start since he is an idiot who does not understand boundaries, but he became someone important to me with time. Kyiotaka just did not mention it, because he is just that type of person. He never said anything about Sakayanagi-san or Horikita-senpai." Answers Kei.
 Pretty good. She is showing that she knows my personality, says that we had a rocky start, and does not use the word friend to describe me. It would be stupid since our relationship will probably be revealed anyway. 
I just nod. Saying anything here would not give me an advantage. Now I need to let Kei do some work.

"That is true. Kyiotaka is mysterious like that. It does not matter anyway, he can be friends with whoever he wants." Says Keisei. Thank you for your support, I guess. Maybe he is becoming less intrusive? Good for him then. 
Yosuke looks happy. 

"I will see exactly how you got close with him Karuiwaza. Let's see what he did Kuku." Ryuuen says. He knows that I saved Kei, but he does not know exactly what happened in that room. He looks very amused right now. 

"Why do you not call Karuiwaza by her first name? Especially when you call Suzune by hers." Wonders Sudo. I just look at Ryuuen. Do not say anything suspicious yet. 

"Who knows? Maybe I just like Suzune? She does have a nice ass." Says Ryuuen to rille Sudo up. It is like a sport for him. Sudo looks murderous. You tried to film her changing clothes you know? What he is saying is wrong, but you being the mad one is pretty hypocritical. 

"You bastard!" He says while trying to get up from his chair.
Curious. It looks like he can raise himself a bit further than Ryuuen. Sudo is most likely physically stronger, but our whole situation threw logic away, so I can not be sure of it. I did try to get up at the start, so maybe it weakens with time? That must be it.
If so, this being does not have infinite energy, it is either struggling to contain us all here or is doing something else. I will have to observe what limits can be pushed in this room. My hypothesis can be completely wrong and the room can be playing a joke on those who have above average observation skills. 

"Why are you so mad? I am just complimenting your leader. If she does not like it, Suzune can say it herself, no? Why so possessive?" Ryuuen mocks. All anger leaves Sudo, he knows that Horikita might realize his feelings for her. 
Looking at her, it looks pretty obvious that she has. Hopefully, she understands that this is not the place to talk about it. 

"I have told you how many times to not call me by my name already? Well, you can not teach some things to a lizard like you." Horikita remarks. She ignored what was said about Sudo and directed the conversation away from him, Clever. Ryuuen does not look amused though. 

"Lizard you say? This lizard is not a puppet at the very least. How many exams have you won without that guy's help?" Huh, it looks like he is not reacting to the insult much. Maybe since it is not the first time it is said? Either way, Ryuuen hit Horikita's pride and reminded everyone about me. She can not really say anything to him about his comment.