Mr. Right

"I love you." Three simple words. What can they possibly do? EVERYTHING! Fortunately, if you pick the right guy it can only end one way and that is falling madly in love with each other. There's a catch though, who is the right guy? How will I meet him? When I meet him how will it's know for sure? Well to this day nobody knows, but that will change because I'm going on a quest to date every type of guy known to man; tall, short, fat, skinny, blue eyes, green eyes, "bad boy," nice boy, unique, normal, romantic, distant (well you get the idea), and note every feeling I have for the first time I meet one, to describe the feeling when you meet "Mr. Right."  

-----------------------------------------------------

One day at the park I was reading "How to Pick Up a Boy for Dummies" and listening to my favorite song "Hero" by Skillet. I was determined on picking up every boy in the school and even if it meant I would be considered the whore of Cenntenial High School. When and boy came up to me; tall, semi-muscular, beautiful, blue eyes, brown hair, skinny jeans but not too skinny, navy blue top, black converse (semi big feet, maybe 11's), and an amazing smile (white teeth).

"You're cute," he mentioned breaking me from examination. "I couldn't help but notice you sitting here so lonely, and I thought you co 

uld use some company."

"Haha," I laughed not knowing what to say. Damn! I knew I should have read the chapter what to say when a cute boys comes up to you. I'm screwed. But this opputunity was too good to let go and I scooted over so he could sit by me. He sat super close to me and I was thankful that I used my favorite perfume this morning, so that I wouldn't have to worry about me smelling... bad at least.

"Shawn," he said as he stuck his hand out accidentally hitting my stomach from being to close. "Oh I'm sorry maybe I should just keep it with hugs, like I used to." Without time to process what he just said, his arms were around me. Usually I would fight a stranger hugging me but this was different. This hug felt as if I had known Shawn my entire life and this was just one of the million hugs we give each other. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed his protective hands around me, I enjoyed his heat radiating off him and into me. I didn't want to let go, but if I wasted anything to happen between us, I was not going to look like a creep for my first impression. "and you?"

"Oh! Sorry, my name is maddie." I said. I was obviously still blushing from the hug and I was tempted to turn away but I knew that would be the wrong thing to do.

I noticed him looking down at the book I was reading and I immediately hid it from his sight. Now I was really embarrassed and on top of that my face had to be as red as a rose.

"You know you don't have to be reading that, with your looks every guy will be lining up to date you... Including me," whispering the last part.

"I'm sorry, I barely heard that last part. You said you wanted to date me because I was the hottest girl in the world and had the best personality?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"I'm not sure if I said that last part, but it could be true." he said while laughing. The next the next thing he said caught me off gaurd, "Will you go out with me tonight?"

"Sure," was all I could say and then, "where too?"

"I was thinking it should be a surprise." I wasn't the type for surprises, I didn't say anything though because this guy was obviously trying hard. 

---------------------------------------------------------

I was extremely nervous for tonight. I must really like this guy. I took a long shower like an hour long shower, even though the water turned cold only after 10 minutes. Then I went into my closet and found a pair of black skinnies and a striped yellow shirt with a leather black coat and black converse. I decided to take the time and curl my hair which at least took two hours. Then I put on some make-up on but not too much because I hate looking fake. He said he was going to pick me up at 7:00 and it was only 6:30. Just what I need was an extra 30 minutes to get so nervous I might throw up. I need to get my mind off of Shawn and onto something productive... Video games. Alright maybe it isn't that productive but who cares? "Black Op's" just came out and it turned out to be amazing. I wasn't the typical girly girl. Most of my friends were guys and I didn't mind as long as they weren't perverted. You can life was good at the time and it was only going to get better with Shawn in it and only god knows what other boy I would date.