chap. one bitchssss

Author pov.

Things on the midoriya household are...abusive to say the least. Inko midoriya has been abusive to izuku ever since his dad left due to izuku being quirkless  however what izukus parents didn't know was that izuku  did infact have a quirk. A quirk so powerful that it surpassed All Might himself, and izuku knew it.

Izu pov

Uhg. How much longer do I have to live with this bitch. I can't wait until my plan is complete. I can finally stop acting like a scared, meek and pathetic little kid. I'll make them all suffer starting with this asshole of a mother,  then my dad, then......   kacchan. "M-mom" , I say as I walk out of the door to my bedroom. "What Is it brat" she says as she takes a drink of the beer she had in her hand.  C-can I go out with my f-friends. I say in a pathetic voice. HAHAHG YOU FRIENDS AAHHAHAHA WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO BE FRIEND WITH YOU.  She says in a  disgusted tone. "O-oh well i- " "uhggg  I don't care what you do. Just be back to make me dinner" she interrupted. "O-ok m-mom" I said in a meek tone. Finally I get to train.  I walked out of the door as she threw a empty beer bottle at me ofcourse  she missed, due to her constant drunkenness.  I walk out the door and run to the beach I usually train  on . No one comes here because of the trash so I take that to my advantage.

I started to take off My shirt when I felt eyes watching me.  "I know your there. Come out and I won't harm you." I say in a nonchalant way without looking back.
I could sense the tension and slight fear in the presence." DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMN QUIRKLESS NERD". "

~Tbc~

HI people, thanks for reading trash 🗑.I wanted to shout out I guess my internet father  CEO_of_insomnia  aka bread god 🍞🥖 I'd you liked this...get checked into a mental hospital- but a yeah ummmmmmm pls make suggestions in the comments on what I should do better and positive feedback is always welcome  so yeah 😊

Bakugo simper out-