┈━═☆ chapter - 04 ☆═━┈

Start from the beginning

It's not that Rehan! I know that but everything is happening so quickly and I didn't feel good! She said.

He was about to say something but he heard Vaideshree was calling them.

Let's go! He said and leaves with her.

On the other hand Kajal and Neha was getting ready and Rishi was helping Piya to choose jwelary.

Iam gonna slap both of you harder now! It's not your engagement okay help Piya to get ready! Said Rishi.

Okay so I'll help you! Take that palette of eyeshadow said Neha and Rishi grabs a blusher

This he said.

Uhm! Rishi I was thinking I will get ready by my self okay! Said Piya and Kajal and Neha burst out laughing.

What! He asked

Idiot thats not eyeshadow that's a blusher! Said Neha.

I don't want to do it what is all this blusher eyeshadow an all an all! Said Rishi making funny faces.

Excuse me she didn't told you to help her okay said Kajal.

Blah blah blah! Iam going said Rishi and leaves. Chaitali came inside and told to come fast. After some time everyone was waiting for Piya. She was coming downstairs and suddenly the voice of her Jhumka distract Ansh's mind. He looked at  her and a smile appears on his face.

 He looked at  her and a smile appears on his face

(Ansh's outfit)

(Piya's outfit)

(Piya's outfit)

She came and stand with Kajal and Neha. The door of the lift opens and Naman came inside.