11. All is Revealed!

Start from the beginning

Thirty minutes later, they finished eating. Ye Jin quickly brought Gong Yoo home, "Oppa, let's go back. I'm tired."

Ye Jin then linked her arms around Gong Yoo's arms and pulled that man to move even faster. She wanted to move quickly out of the restaurant.

Just a few steps across the table occupied by two men, suddenly, one of the men greeted her, "Hey, you're Son Ye Jin, right?"

Ye Jin stopped and turned around. She then gives a smile and a nod but her hand still faithfully linked Gong Yoo's arm. She intentionally makes Hyun Bin jealous, and his face has turned murky.

"Ye Jin ssi, we haven't seen each other for a long time. Where have you been? Do you still remember me?" One of the men asked.

"Ah... I recognized your face, but I can't remember your name. I'm sorry." Ye Jin scratched her non-itchy head.

"I'm Kim Nam Gil. I'm Bin's friend."

"Excuse me, wait for a while..." Ye Jin quickly stopped before Kim Nam Gil finished his words.

She then approached Gong Yoo and whispered slowly. She asks Gong Yoo to pay the bill first.

Thankfully Gong Yoo didn't have many questions and followed Ye Jin's instructions. Ye Jin breathed a sigh of relief as she almost broke the secret in front of Gong Yoo. She then turned back to Kim Nam Gil and smiled at him.

"Beg your pardon. Where did we stop?"

"Oh, if you can't remember me but you must know him very well, right? He's Bin." Kim Nam Gil patted Hyun Bin's shoulder, and he didn't notice his friend's face was already tight.

"So, you're Kim Nam Gil ssi? Yes, I've just remembered. Nice to meet you here. But, hmm... Bin? Which Bin? I can't remember." Ye Jin deliberately played her index finger on her chin as if thinking.

She saw Hyun Bin getting murkier. His face had turned red. Only then Kim Nam Gil could sniff Ye Jin's game after a while. Kim Nam Gil knew they both were lovers back then.

"Are you going back? Come and join us. We can have a long chat." Kim Nam Gil wanted to drive away the atmosphere that suddenly felt very awkward between them.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I had my dinner. There's someone waiting for me." Ye Jin declined the invitation while pointing at Gong Yoo, who was paying at the front counter.

"Well, that's too bad, but no matter what, I'm pleased to see you. Hope to see you again next time, Ye Jin ssi." Kim Nam Gil said.

Ye Jin just nodded and said goodbye to Kim Nam Gil. On the other side, Hyun Bin didn't say anything. It was deliberately Ye Jin teasing him.

"Ye Jin ah, who is the guy?" Gong Yoo asked.

"He is my old friend."

"So, you've known your boss for a long time apart from becoming your boss at the workplace?"

Ye Jin immediately bit her lip. Damn, that's a dangerous question. If the answer is wrong, it will reveal all the secrets she tried to keep from Gong Yoo's knowledge.

"No... The other guy is one of my old friends. I didn't know they knew each other. Maybe they were business partners..."

Gong Yoo looked at Ye Jin with a suspicious look, but Ye Jin quickly walked away, closed the topic. Eventually, Gong Yoo complied and just left some questions in his mind.

***************************************************************************

"Bin Oppa!"