Chapter two

"Val!". Celia exclaimed when I walked into Dr Faciliar's game shop.

"Hey kid, you got anything good for me?" I asked and she smiled, before motioning me over to follow her.

"I took this just last week". She smiled proudly as she handed me a small bag of coins.

"Nice". I praised taking it and shoving it into my pocket.

"Hades has been asking about you "
She said nonchalantly and I looked at her a bit taken back.

"Why?" I asked trying not to sound like I care.

"Beats me. Said he hasn't seen you around lately". She replied bluntly.

"Alright kid, I'll see you around. I gotta get back to Uma". I smiled, changing the subject.

"But you just got here". She pouted.

"I'll come by tomorrow okay?" I smiled at her and she nodded.

I brought the teen into a hug before walking out the shop and back towards the fish and chip shop.

I walked past Lady Tremaine's curl up and Dye hair salon, when I caught sight of familiar Purple hair walking out. Suddenly my anger grew rapidly and I followed her.

"Fancy seeing you here princess". I spat with venom.

She instantly turned around and went wide eyed.

"Valory". She said sounding excited.
She came towards me and I stopped her.

"Touch me and I'll break your hand". I warned.

"I'm sorry I left you here. I was gonna come back for you". She began to explain but I cut her off.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time Mal. You abandoned me and to be quite honest I'm glad you did". I smirked and she frowned.

"Is that a sword?" She asks, looking at the weapon that rested against my hip.

"Great,  you can see". I clapped with sarcasm.

"That's Uma's logo..Valory are you with the pirates?" She asked worriedly and I chuckled dryly.

"Ding ding". I smiled and a flash of hurt came across her face.

"There ya are Val, Uma requests your presence". Harry smirked as he came to stand next to me with a hand on my shoulder. He looked towards Mal and smiled.

"Bye". I smirked at my sister and walked away with Harry following.

Walking into Ursula's shop I caught the attention of Uma and she immediately smiled at me, so I walked over to her.

"You took longer than usual, did Celia chat up a storm?" She asked as she threw an arm around me.

"Actually, i have some great news that i think you would like". I smirked and she grew interested.

"Mal is back on the isle". I finished.

As she went to say something, Gil came running into the store.

"Uma... guess who I saw in the market". He said excitedly.

"Mal?" I asked with a smirk.

"No, Evie, Jay,  Carlos and King Ben". He cheered excitedly.

"I think our plan is coming along just fine". Uma smirked at me and I laughed.

"Let's go pay the rotton core a little visit, shall we?" I smirked at Gil and Harry.

______________________________________

Harry, Gil and I snuck around to the gang's old hide out and we hid behind a bunch of crates.