Stress

Prompt:"Just Diavolo holding Lucifer as he talks about his stress and problems"

It was a cold Friday night, and once again Diavolo was cuddled up with Lucifer on the couch, the two watching some odd human-world movie about a dog.

The raven haired man was cuddled up securely in Diavolo's arms.Blankets wrapped around the two as he hid his face into the crook of the broader man's neck serenely ignoring the fact his face was pointed away from the tv.

"So, what prompted you to ask me on a movie date? You're usually not so bold." The prince asked with the same unwavering smile as ever, and though Lucifer couldn't see his face, he knew it was there."Too much work..." The former angel grumbled barely audible at this point. "I see, are your brothers also causing mischief?" He asked as Lucifer nodded, pulling his face far away enough that the two could actually meet eyes."I have strong reason to believe that Satan and Belphegor are starting an anti-Diavolo just movement to annoy me."A sigh escaped his lips and eyebrows knotted together in a way that just oozed stress. "My poor luci, getting harassed by his brothers again. Perhaps I should create a law against that." The Demon mused as Lucifer let an entertained laugh escape his lips."No need, I can take care of it myself, there's nothing a little punishment can't fix."

Hearing of his boyfriend's struggle Diavolo couldn't help but want to do anything to make him feel better.

"Do you want some time off? Perhaps a vacation could do you some good." He asked as Lucifer shook his head no. "The only way I could agree to that was if you were to come, and with the exchange program you're too busy." He huffed annoyed at the fact both of them were too swamped with work to do much of anything besides small dates."Then let me take you out somewhere nice, or give you a week off? You do so much  for me and more than deserve a break~" he hummed knowing that Lucifer was weak to his requests."Fine...But you better still make time for me- or I won't give you any kisses for two weeks." He felt Diavolo's chest shake warmly with laughter."Of course, how could I not with such a serious threat."

"I love you, Diavolo." Lucifer said, voice quiet and shy unlike his usual loud, demanding tone.

The other demon chuckled at the sudden change of demeanor. Lucifer only acted like this when he felt comfortable, like he had nothing to prove, and that thought made Diavolo's heart skip a beat or two.

"I love you too, Lucifer."

Hope you all enjoyed reading! I will get to any other prompts as soon as possible!