ten stood up at the comment and pushed him out of the room, "fuck off." he looked around for the last thing to complete the outfit and in that moment, he realized that a few members went in and out of his room to get a glimpse of him. 'well, you look quite decent?' kun tried to compliment but got kicked out of the room right after and got called oldie. 

he dashed out the room and ran through the hallways of the house, knowing one of the members hid the blonde wig in their own rooms. "where's my hair?!"

members were waiting for the short male to come down fully dressed just to take pictures of him for future purposes. once the spy reached the bottom of the stairs, he punched the person closest to him and the loudest source of the sound of a camera. 

"all photos should be deleted by the time sicheng and i have returned or else," ten pulled donghyuck by the shirt closer to him which surprised the younger male, eyes widening frightened by the fact that the smaller male is actually angry. "or else, i'm making you sleep there!" pointing behind him, referring to the field behind the house. everyone shuddered at the thought because the last time one of them did, they ended up with a ton of insect bites.

"so, what name are you going to say in case someone asks you?" taeil asked, bringing out the gps device as well as the small cameras to place on the two.

"tenalice," xiaojun suggested while making his voice small like a girl, posing like a typical princess while wiggling his hips.

"you sound like mickey mouse just now," yangyang laughed, making everyone crack up as well. the chemist pulled the younger male by the ear and twisted it until he apologized. 

sicheng sighed at the sight and he just knew, "this is gonna be a long day."

"so, now what?" ten whispered to his supposed boyfriend, looking around the foreign area, "we're here in the center of the city just like shotaro told them." it indeed was in the middle of the city, but they weren't used to the place since the base was quite far from there.

the two were inside their car with the taller in the driver's seat. they have arrived at the given address and the building that the japanese male described. it was a building in the busiest part of town to make it look like a common office, but it hid dirty underground businesses. the area around the building was just a normal environment— call center offices and restaurants. well, that is until they find other things suspicious. 

"gotta check if all the info is true," sicheng's eyes wandered around the area, "i still believe shotaro's innocent." he spotted a small group of men with what looked like their associates and kept his eyes on them, "he was just caught up in the situation. i don't blame him. he was finding a way to keep his last family member alive." the subject of his focus finally entered the building the smaller was keeping watch of. "let's go, ten."