sixteen

"my feelings for you, they are real."

the words keep playing in his mind as lie on his bed staring at the blank ceiling. shouldn't he be happy that the man he loves returned the same feelings? but was shotaro pretending to like him to get information with regards to affairs and associates? he continued tossing the paper that he found next to him and turned into a ball into the air. did he really love me and— hold the fuck up. why do i have paper right next to me? 

he unfolded the paper and tried to straighten it a bit before he began to read it. sungchan's eyes read the letter that was left for him in particular over and over again. 

"well, shit. i got to move now."

the leader's office has four people in it at the moment— the leader himself, his loyal underboss, the spy, and the decoy. the latter two were up for a secret mission.

"so, what's this about again?" ten asked, scanning through jaehyun's notes with the need to squint his eyes due to the bad handwriting. 

"its about shotaro! you would know if you were reading properly and listening," sicheng rolled his eyes. there goes ten again being in his own world. well... johnny is his world but then again, he was being inattentive in this meeting. 

"one of the possible roles that won't seem obvious to others that the two of you can act out is..." jaehyun looked at taeyong for him to finish it because he didn't want the news coming from him and getting complains from the two. the instruction directly came from taeyong then they'd have no other choice but to do it, "act like a girl and a boy in a relationship."

the two reacted with a weird expression on their faces. sicheng leaned back on his chair, "so ten has to act like my girlfriend?" ten looked at him with wide eyes, already thinking that he'd have to dress like a girl. "i mean, you are shorter than me."

"its settled then?" jaehyun stood up, piling up his papers and leaving the information with the two, "good luck, bros. get the mission done today, alright?"

"ah shit," ten looked at himself in the mirror, "why am i one of the smaller members? i look stupid!" he slapped a hand over his forehead with a sigh, "why did i even want to be the spy when i could just try hacking instead."

just as he was trying his best to look the role, his world, also known as johnny, walked right through the door. "its time for johnny's fashion evaluation!" he pointed a hand up and the other was on his waist looking like a weird ass superhero and then took a long good look at the smaller who was fixing his make up with a mutter, "damn, ten." the other stared at him through the mirror, thinking he was going to get a compliment from the older. "you look awful."