Dance of the Mop

Hey people!

sorry i havent updated for......cant be bothered to remember how long....

anyway, i knwo the last chapter was confusing and probably boring and maybe too serious but i'm hoping this chapter will be funny enough to make up for that! oh and i read through it and relaised how many spelling mistakes i've made. i'm sorry, but i write this on wattpad because i cant be bothered writing it on word and transferring it and stuff, so there will be spelling mistakes. and i'm lazy too. so if you find a spelling mistake, that's kay, the worlds NOT ending.....maybe.

anyway, here's chapter 6!

peace out, minions!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 - Dance of the Mop

I yawned, and stretched my arms out. they crashed into something hard. there was a sqwawking noise and a bird flew out of the tree i was in.

tree? not again....

i looked around. sure enough, i was sitting in a tree, in my pjs.

this was maddening.

i sighed, and climbed down the tree. our neighbours are a lovely old couple, Mr and Mrs Garden. they have a really pretty garden. Mrs Garden was watering the flowers in the garden when she saw me, covered in leave and twigs in my pajamas, walking bacl to the house.

"Jackie, sweetie! What are you doing out here in your night clothes?"

I thought fast. i couldn't let her know i sleptwalk. i dont know why she couldn't know, but she couldnt.

"I uh, was looking for my orange peel. i lost it a few days back. and i thought it might be in the tree...."

Luckily, Mr and Mrs Garden knew of my craziness. she smiled, knowingly. "Oh, of course, Jackie. did you find it?"

"Uh, no."

she beamed. "Well good luck in your search!" then she continued tending to her garden. i wonder if she thinks i should go to a mental asylumn. is that how you spell that? maybe you spell it ass-eye-lim.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha maybe not.

i returned to my room, changed, and headed into the kitchen.

"GOOOOD MORRNING JACK TOWN! THIS IS DAD, AND I'LL BE YOUR RADIO HOST TODAY!!!" Dad laughed.

"OKAY DAD CHANNEL, PLAYT SOME MUSIC!" i replied, grinning.

"Yes, ma'am. ehem, 'I THROW MY SANDWHICH IN THE AIR SOMETIMES, SINGING HEYO, I ORDERED MAYO! I THROW MY SKITTLES IN THE AIR SOMETIMES, SINGING HEYO, TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!"

"You missed one," i said. "I PRETEND TO BE MEXICAN SOMETIMES, SINGING HEYO, GOT MA SOMBRAAAARO!!"

"I haven't heard that one before..."

"I made it up," i said proudly.

"AWesome!"

"Jackie, breakfast!" Mum called. Dad followed me into the kitchen. we sat down to French Toast.

"Mmmm, French Toast. i should experiment with this sometime....." Dad mumbled to himself.

"Oh safety locks no!" i said, biting into my breakfast."

"Aaron called last night." Mum said. "Said they've settled in well."

"Good," Dad said. "We'll have to visit sometime,"

"Oh yes, and let's bring King!" i suggested, knowing Trinity despised King for some reason.

Mum frowned upon the brilliant idea. "I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Maybe Fiona and Dean could mind him while we're there." Fiona and Dean were Luke's parents. Luke wiuld probably be happy to mind King, since his only pet was a turtle named Speedy Gonzalas. Luke loved Speedy, but it was nice to have a dog to run with and play fetch with, and Luke didn't have any siblings.

Tacos And ToastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara