(Captured two)

- Ryan, go go! (Medleyn)
It was nice to hold my arms around he's stomach, and feel the wind come into my face. I wonder if he felt the same.
Ryan went away as fast he could.
- oh fuck! (Madelyn)
- Well we are in the school now, (Ryan)
- Yes, but we going to die when we come home. (Madelyn)

- You can't just let your your son come and pick up my dotter, you are a so unproductive mom, (Ginny)
- Eh excuse me, but I'm not a unproductive mom, you are a little bitch, who thinks she can take over the whole world, you Ginny gonna always have a black heart, (Ryan's mom Rebecca)
We'll talk to yourself Rebecca, (Ginny)
Rebecca went closer and gave Ginny a bitch-slap, and Ginny give her a bitch-slap back!
They went different ways and, Madelyn pretended like nothing happened.

- Ok so I heard that Jim like you, (Olivia)
- Well me too, and I process, he wanntt you!, (Ariana)
The only thing Madelyn could think of was Ryan, it was like something happened on the motorcycle.
- And I mean, he is pretty hot too, Olivia.
- Ok but, i can't imagine a relationship with him, maybe but... (Madelyn)
"Oh shit, what are you going to do now Madelyn, do you just gonna sit there and pretend like you like him, no no way"
- Here he come Madelyn, (Ariana)
- Hi girls, (Jim)
- Hiii, so truth or dare Jim, (Ariana)
- Well I think I choose truth, I never trust you in dare again, (Jim)
- Ok, so , are you in love with Madelyn?, (Ariana)
- Come-on, Jim, (Olivia)
- Yes I do, (Jim)
"What the fuck Madelyn, why did you not say anything"
- Oh, thanks, (Madelyn)
"She felt so dumb when she said that, like he is even not that hot, he have a ugly smile, and gross hear!" Ryan picked up Madelyn and when Madelyn came home her mom was really angry.
- So it's you and Ryan now, are you serious, you are 15 years old, please just think! (Ginny)
Madelyn tried to go away, but Ginny stopped her.
- What's going on here? (Madelyn's dad Nate)
- Ginny and Ryan was together, (Ginny)
- We have to talk about this, we can't be with that weird family, (Nate)
Madelyn didn't say a word, she just went upstairs to her room and closed the door so loud that she could. She felt it was dumb of her to say yes. Her life was just a mess and she just wanted to scream, so loud that she could.
She picked up a knife and was so, so close to put it in her leg, but just at the same time he came in from the window.
- Go out, NOW, (Madelyn)
Ryan didn't say a word, he just grabbed her in the face and kissed her. Madelyn felt his soft lips and kissed him back. That was the most lovely afternoon, she had ever felt before...