Of course, within the business, the new watch designs somehow didn't come through to him. So, of course the release date for that is going to be delayed.

Production on the purses is, for some odd reason, extremely backed up. So that was just delightful.

He couldn't deal with this amount of stress so he decided to take a little breather. In all honesty, he was going to need a slight break for his mental stability. He grabbed his phone and made a quick call.

He heard only one ring before it was picked up and he heard his favorite voice on the other line.

'Hello? Kevin? Is everything alright?'

No. No he wasn't.

"Yeah- everything's great. I just missed you."

Only partially a lie. Anytime he spent away from him, he missed him.

The giggle heard from the phone was enough to penetrate straight through the young CEO's heart. He almost started crying at what Jacob said next.

'In that case, I missed you too, Moon.'

Kevin took a deep breath to try and get control his emotions. He chuckled at the response before speaking again.

"Damn, I can't wait to make that your last name too."

He didn't need to see Jacob to know that was blushing furiously. If he knew his fiance, he knew that his poor heart was weak to flirtatious remarks.

'I- You can't just say stuff like that! Besides, what if I decide to keep my last name? What if I want you to change yours?' Jacob stuttered a bit, tripping a bit over the words.

Kevin thought a bit about it, "Y'know what? If that's what you want, sure. You know that I'd do anything for you, right?"

Jacob laughed, but failed hiding the fact that he was clearly affected by his statements, 'I thought you'd do anything for Beyonce? Who's your first priority, Kevin? Me or Beyonce?'

The younger only hesitated for a brief moment. Did he need to? No. He knew what his answer was as soon as the question was asked, he just wanted to mess with his lover.

"Hmmm... that's tough one....maybe Beyonce?"

He heard his fiance scoff, 'Feeling the love.'

Kevin laughed so hard he couldn't breathe. Tears formed in his eyes but he managed to compose himself.

"C'mon, the choice is easy. It's obviously you."

If Jacob hadn't been flustered before, he definitely would've been then.

'I- you liar.'

"Hey, who said? Who told you I was lying? I'm 100% serious. Beyonce may be my queen but you're my soulmate. Not even she can touch that."

And he meant that. Years of idolizing and obsessing over the music star... it felt so minuscule compared to the love he felt for Jacob. He could live without meeting Beyonce, but he couldn't live without Jacob. He needed him- and that was that.

'Good because when it comes down to it, I'd choose you over cereal.'

Really? Now that was laughable.

"Oh? I seem to recall that you left me for cereal a couple of times.... are you sure about that?"

'Hey, don't use that against me! You weren't even my boyfriend back then and I was hungry! You're my fiance now because somehow, I fell for your headassery.'

Kevin smiled, "I know. I know. You can't resist me and hey... guess what?"

'What?'

"Once we're married, I'm going to start calling you mine..."

He did his best to mock the lenny face and to be honest, he had no idea how close he was. If he had a mirror he would've checked but sadly he didn't.

From the other side of the call, he heard Jacob sneer a bit, 'I know you're trying to make the face. Stop it.'

"How'd you know!?"

'Simple, I know you.'

Before he could respond, his secretary burst through the door, "Mr. Moon! You have a meeting- oh. Is this a bad time?"

Kevin sighed, "I guess that's my cue to go. I'll see you when I get home, kay? Love you, Bae."

'See you then. Love you too, Moon," and then the call ended.

He turned back to his secretary and smiled. Funny, when he was talking with Jacob it was so natural... but now, it was fake. He had to force himself to show emotions.

"Shall we go then?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So....
hEHehEheHe

I was going to make this book shorter... but I guess I'll give you some more content. 🙄

Jk, I'm doing it willingly. God knows how much you've been deprived of that good gay shit.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜