Miyah tried to start fighting back but froze when india pulled out a gun.

"Bitch i'm not finna do this with you while my niece in here. Why fight a bitch when I can shot one. Mir take preshus (her moms name) to the trap and tie her up. I got this one." She says pistol whipping miyah looking up at me I can see she was still blacked out so I just did what she said.

 I knock her mom out as she was already dragging miyah to her car. She just her in the car before getting in and pulling off. I shake my head and walk upstairs.

"Aye eek you think dior can watch hope we gotta situation." I say making him nod.

"i'll be right back okay mama?" eek says to hope making her smile and nod as dior picked her up.

"come help me with this big bitch." I say making eek laugh.

"what the fuck." he says seeing sy's mom on the floor.

"man get the legs i'll get the arms." I say as we both pick her up.

^ this is how they were holding her

We pick her up and start walking out the house and I started to swing her. 

"Weeeee weeee." I say cause me to "accidentally" let go of her in mid air and for eek to do the same.

"damn. That had to hurt." eek says making me laugh and we pick her back up and put her in the car heading to the trap.

India POV 

I was pacing back and front of the trap basement with a tied up miyah just watching me.

"why did you lie. You said you were raped, beat,and your dad is a crackhead. All lies why." miyah rants like she was doing for the past 5 mins.

"it's not a fucking lie! shut the fuck you before I chop your fucking tongue off." I yell making her have a scared face.

seconds later the basement door opens showing eek and mir. They brought her down and tied her up next to miyah.

"wake up bitch" i say throwing water on my "mom" making her get up.

She starts breathing heavy and looks at me with rage in her eyes.

"What you gonna hit me? You can't push me around anymore." I say making her chuckle.

"I never hit you." She says making me laugh. 

"oh we playing that game? okay. Mir start a voice recording. Let's start with you ms."i never hit you" I say pulling her chair up and grabbing a knife and mir started the voice recording.

"you know you turned my own brother against me. So i'm gonna ask you before I have to do anything. What did you do to me and why since we are all here." i say making her shake her head.

"nothing." she says making me chuckle and shake my head.

I take the knife and run it down her arm cutting off her skin. As she screams and miyah held her head down. 

"you gon make this harder for yourself or we gon tell the truth?" I said cutting a finger off making her scream louder.

"I- I" she started

"You what? I can't hear you bitch!" i yelled making her clear her throat. 

"It's true okay? Everything is true. I beat on you, i let my boyfriends do what they wanted with you and I didn't care okay? Is that what you want me to say?" She says crying

"Yea that's what I wanted since everyone seems to think i'm a liar. Ion even know why you did it I just wanted sev to know the truth. Stop the recording and send it to sev. Thanks but your services are no longer needed. Rot in hell." I say before shooting her in between her eyes making miyah scream.

"You. Just shut the fuck up okay? I trusted you. I thought I loved you what type of best friend are to pick my lying ass mom over me? It's cool tho cause you gon be with her." I say putting my gun up to her head but stopped when my black out was over. 

I slowly put my gun down and a tear fell from my eye and I just walked out. People seem to always test me and ion get why. I really live what I say and they think it lies and fake but i'll paint the sky red before I let someone call my life a lie and talk down on me. That's just what I might have to do. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authors note: Y'all comments be having me deaddd, y'all wanted miyah gone y'all just might get it teeheehe.