"You're noisy, Taeil. You'll wake up everyone sleeping." Johnny was referring to his brothers but Taeil thought otherwise.

"That's the purpose. We've gotta wake this shitheads," Taeil pointed to Renjun and his company tied up into their own fallen castle. "So Y/N can recruit them and then she can rest."

"I won't. That means war again, towards whoever it is." You grinned, making the three deadpan at you. "Did I say anything wrong tho? That's the reality. Just spitting facts."

"Whatever. I came here because it's Taeil Time!" Taeil pulled your hand and made you stand up.

Your forehead creased, tugging his arm. "Taeil Time?"

"My time! Turns out I'd like to spend it with you." He grinned and stood behind you.

His hands slipped on your forearm and his fingers wrapped securely on your hands. You both walked in the small space in that position, Taeil even swaying both of you adoringly.

"Hey," You suddenly called out. "Your gorgeous face still have some few bruises. Let me take care of it."

"Will you please give yourself a break?" He sighed, his pointed nose beaks at the back of your head. It represents the close distance from the two of you. "And let me fix Taeyong's jacket on you."

You playfully turned around, letting him do it freely by spreading your arms wide. You prevented yourself from smiling too wide, feeling jumpy since you are in-denial with the fact that they take care of you like a fragile one.

Cause indeed, you are.

Taeil sighed, removing the messy laid clothing on you. He inserted it in both of your arms and shrugged. "Feel warm?"

"Warmer, because it was you who put it on." You dropped your line, definitely cringing but finding Taeil's undecided look funnier.

"You know, I'm stuck between accepting it or not." He sighed and laughed along with you, once again walking like a duck with him behind.

The two of you are casually strolling around the broken down places. You were studying the patterns of the fallen apart castle.

You felt bad towards Renjun and his other friends.

Their life could've gotten better than this.

"Oh, by the way, you were left alone with Ten during the fight, aren't you? You were both separated from us." He cut off the silence, still being cozy with you. "What was after the fact that he is your guardian?"

Your heartbeat felt like it stopped.

How will you gain your strength to tell them he is actually more than that?

Their jealousy gushing everytime Ten is involved is already enough. What more when they realized that their assumptions are not just playing with their heads?

"Y/N?" Taeil waved his hand infront of you. "You there?"

"Oh- sorry. Just.. spacing out." You rapidly blinked, looking back at him.

He's closure with you at the moment made him gave in and pecked on your cheeks. "I probably rushed you up. For sure, you're still in shock with all the events."

You sighed, your eyes slowly getting dull makes it obvious that you're stressed even more with Taeil's sweet gesture.

Of course, he noticed that.

That's why he continued to pepper you on your head with some kisses, eventually drawing a beautiful curve on your face.

"Taeil hyung, Y/N!" Jungwoo appeared, panting.