Chapter 24: Memory of The Past

Start from the beginning

Agatha gently touched his face,     " That's right, You can give everything what he can give to me. I know you can love me, even more than he can. "

What? Agatha! What are you saying? Are you choosing him over me? Tedros yelled on his mind.

" It's not like I can't live without him . " she paused. She doesn't want to hurt him again, if only there's a way to make him understand without hurting him. But she knows, there's no other way.

Tedros gritted as he heard what Agatha had said. It hurts him that she's saying she can live without him. But what about him, how can he live without her?... Tedros felt his heart fluttered when he heard her next statement.

" But Edward, " she continued. " I won't live without him. I choose not live without him....My heart and my soul, from the moment I fell in love with him, it already belong to him... So, Edward, I'm sorry. Please understand, It won't do, if its not him."

" Pffft! "

" Edward? "

" Hahaha, you're too serious. " Edward laughed.

" Are you making fun of me? " Agatha frowned.

Edward shook his head, " Sorry, sorry, it's because you look so funny when you cried. So I just want to see your serious side, but pfft.. I didn't expect you'd be so serious, I can't help it... " he laughed.

Agatha creased her eyebrows, both cheeks turned red. " Will you stop laughing? "

" Hey, don't look so pissed. I'm sorry, I just want you to forget the stress of this fight just for a second. "

" Stress? "

" Well, you see. You looked so stress, pale and sad. I'm not used to see you like this. Where's the Agatha that always think positive and believe that everything will be alright? The Agatha that no matter what, will do everything just to find her friends. Even if it means crossing the sea with only bamboo branches? The Agatha that have the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen? "

Agatha was dumbfounded, words won't come out from her mouth. She can feel her whole face turned tomato red. " Is that how you see me? I'm not like how you described me. "

" Yes, you are. Believe me. So please, cheer up. " he said, tapping both hands on her shoulder.

He's right, I can't be affected, I shouldn't lose hope. I have to remain tough, I can't let them see I'm getting weak... For my friends, for the future of fairy tale, for Sophie....and for Tedros... She glanced at Tedros, she breathe deeply, reminiscing all the good things that happened, imagining that after all this, everything will go back to the way it used to be. She will be with her best friend, and her prince, oblivious that she was smiling.

" I shouldn't have suggested for you to smile... " Edward murmured.

" Why? "

" Cause, I think I'm falling in love to you again, " he grinned.

" Edward! "

" Hey, hey that's a joke. Fine, I'm fine just being by your side. " he said, hands up. " Though I really wish, I'll be with you for the rest of my life. " he whispered.

" What is it? " Agatha asked, while walking towards Tedros.

" Nothing! "

Agatha examined all the injuries of Tedros, he had so many bruises and blood that got dried. His breathing was shallow, he looks so tired but his face and neck was crimson.

" Is he still not awake? " Edward asked, behind her.

" He must have lost all his strength, we have to get him back to them. " Agatha muttered, staring at her prince, with a pained smile. " Wake up, Tedros... " she called, holding his hand.