"(Name), can you do some magic to prevent it?!" Deuce asked the said girl.

"I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. Due to that, if Gemini is gonna copy another person, other than me it is, they couldn't copy again the same person," (Name) explained. "They could repertoire their Master's, but couldn't copy other persons again. Also, my Ice-Make magic couldn't control thunderstorms, it only can manipulate the snow."

"No...!" Deuce knelt.

"Of course! I know you all have put days of your practice in so I understand your feelings!" Crowley refrained them from crying. "I also don't want to give up being a celeb-... I mean, to perform this traditional event! I'm not sure whether to discontinue now or hope the weather clears up in time... Ah, whatever shall I do!"

"Will you please refrain from deciding and wait until the ceremony I don't want to give up so I will keep practicing until then!" Deuce pleaded.

"Is that alright? Even if it may be canceled and all of your practice will go to waste?" The Headmaster asked, but Deuce kept his calm facade. "So, you will continue to prepare in case we can hold the event?"

"If I stop practicing now, I think I'll regret it lager. I will keep practicing until the day of the event!" Deuce said in full confidence. "Trey-senpai, Idia-senpai, (Name), and I will do our best!"

(Name) chuckled nervously, "Hehe..."

Trey shrugged, "We'll... I don't think carelessly tossing effort in is reasonable, but..."

"Yeah, we might even get danger, too," (Name) agreed.

"I agree with (Name)-shi and Trey-shi!" Idia piped in. "We must think like adults!!!"

"But... We were chosen as Star Gazers. That won't happen again while we're students! We won't perform, right? Plus, even Idia-senpai and Trey-senpai might not even experience it again, even (Name). So even though the chance is low, while it's still possible that it'll clear up... We should put all of our efforts into it, so we have no regrets! Please!"

"That's some speech..." Happy widened his eyes at how long did Deuce said.

"Heh... Well, Deuce is right. If it does clear too, we wouldn't want to present a badly-practiced dance," Trey smiled. "Our dorm head would probably have our heads... Alright, Deuce, I'm in."

"Well... Deuce's right. This event might be my first and last performance as a Star Gazer. And, if we leave it, the wishing stars won't lit up... LET'S HELP PEOPLE MAKE THEIR WISHES COME TRUE~!" (Name) chuckled.

"But, (Name)-shi and Trey-shi! I agreed with you!" Idia cried.

"Well, Idia, you know that you lose the battle against (Name) and Deuce themselves, right?" Trey reminded. "I'm not sure that you can reject this?"

"Haaaaaaah?!" Idia exclaimed.

"Trey Clover-san is correct, Nii-san!" Ortho giggled.

Idia stuffed his face between his arms, "But... You guys are my only hope to get out of this event..."

"Don't you always say that 'Losers don't have the rights! Gweehee!', right? When you're playing those online games?" Ortho asked, mimicking his brother's voice. "Do I need to play my recording back for you to remember?"

Idia cried, "I... I understand... Then, let's do it... Let's do it..."

"Trey-senpai, Idia-senpai, (Name), and... Ortho, too! Thank you!" Deuce thanked the four. "Let's race towards the finish!"

"Ah~! What a wonderful sight if you have model students in your school~!" Crowley cried in happiness. "Well, we shall see if I have to cancel the ceremony. Please continue your wonderful work~!"

As soon as the Headmaster left, the exceeds hanged the wishing stars that Deuce and (Name) collected a few moments ago. Grim, who wasn't helping at all, noticed Ortho's digital screen floating in front of him...

"Ortho? What's up?" Grim asked as he sat on Ortho's shoulder.

"I was doing a comprehensive stimulation of the school's weather patterns based on the current data information," Ortho replied. "As the Headmaster declared earlier, it does seem like we'll have some large clouds passing over."

"But, that's just a simulation, right? We won't be sure if that will happen," Deuce kept the positive aura.

"Yes, but it's strange. The probability of clearing up is rather low," Ortho announced. "I keep stimulating all of you performing the Star Sending under a clear starry sky."

(Name) placed a finger under her chin, "If only we could pass through the clouds by using some kind of momentum, but... That's also a bit risky..."

"Ortho..." Trey whispered.

"In the Wish Upon A Star legend, a miracle happens to turn a wooden doll into a real boy," Deuce added. "So, maybe we could hope that there might be a miracle."

Ortho nodded slowly, "Yeah... I hope my brother will be able to do the Star Sending with you," he smiled a bit.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

星に願いを