he is damn attractive. are all london boys like him? i mean i am not only attracted to one gender, i wonder if this city is full of attractive looking people then i might permanently move here in london.

"seeing you mock my accent terribly, you are someone who aren't from here, darling," he playfully rolls his eyes, resting his elbow at the bar top counter.

i sigh and lean in to stare back at him and i did not miss the way his eyes widened when our eyes met.

"so what brings you here?" i smile sickly.

"your eyes," he whispers back.

i smirk at him, the common reaction when people see my green snake-like eyes.

"my eyes are perfectly fine. is that what you came here for?" i break our eye contact and take a sip of my drink that is resting on the bar counter.

"your eyes are like the eyes of my cat," he says in awe and i choke slightly on my drink.

this man is too innocent and soft or maybe this is the drinks taking over him.

"well that's a nice compliment i have ever received, mr. london boy. most people say my eyes are like snake eyes though," i chuckle.

his own eyes widen again. "i don't mean to offend you or anything. i love your eyes i haven't seen anyone who has like that or has beautiful green eyes as well as mine oh my god i'm sorry am i rambling? oh shit your pupils are so small is that a drug effect or oh i'm sorry it's bad to ask people if they take drugs right? shit sorry i don't know how to talk normally."

i sit back on my chair and stare at the man in front of me in amusement as he continues to ramble on. as soon as he went silent, i could see the blush covering his cheeks and he looked away quickly from me.

"no they are always like that, mister and no, i did not take any drugs today," i clarify, still looking at him in amusement.

he soon brings his stare back at me and nods his head. "so, what's your name?"

i scrunch my nose at how bad yet cute this boy is at trying to continue a conversation. at least he is not some arrogant son of a bitch who is overly flirty and thinks he can get anyone because of his looks.

"my name is emerald. emerald gonzales," i offer him my hand to shake and he instantly accepts it. his big soft yet calloused hand envelopes my small ones and shakes it lightly.

"you have a lovely name," he comments with a nod.

"you're not gonna tell me your name?" i ask in confusion after i retract my hand from his.

now it is his turn to be confused and he just stared at me for a good couple of seconds, assessing if i am serious or i am just joking.

did i miss anything? should i know him or what? i never keep up with anything except taylor swift's music. is he a celebrity or something?

he suddenly regains composure and gave me back his dimpled smile. "my name's harry. harry styles?"

i chuckle at his tone. "are you telling me your name or asking me if that's your name?"

"no i am harry styles. harry. styles. h-a-r-r-y, harry," he nods multiple times while spelling his name.

"well hello h-a-r-r-y, it's nice to meet you," i mock with a laugh.

"why are you alone here?" harry changes the conversation.

"because i love being alone," i shrug, lying to him.

i love being alone while regretting my life choices and asking myself if there is a way out. a daily routine for a criminal like me, harry.

"isn't your birthday today?" i add.