Take Your Shirt Off.

sorry if the foreplay is badly written, im terrible at initiating it - eventual nsfw

Nagito's phone dinged, he and Hajime were currently at the park. With such a rush to check the device, Hinata got a flash of the screen.

"Is Chiaki texting you?"

"No." Komaeda turned away.

"Show me your phone."

"Why?"

Hinata's eyebrows furrowed, "Is Chiaki texting you?" He repeated his earlier question, in hopes of getting an answer.

"No."

"Show me, then."

"Take my word for it." Komaeda's defensiveness spiked up some aggressiveness in Hinata.

He launched forward, snatching the device. It was locked and needed a passcode, but the new notification confirmed any suspicions.

"Are you seriously texting my ex after we broke up?"

"I-"

Hajime sloppily returned the phone. "Are you kidding me right now?"

"No! It's-"

"I thought I could trust you." Hajime took a step back, he couldn't bare to look at the other in that moment. "I didn't peg you as that type of guy, Nagito."

"I'm not that type of guy! Let me explain." Nagito was continuously cut off, he had the true explanation threatening to spill out of his mouth.

"I don't want to hear your little 'it's not what it looks like' pitiful excuses." Hinata's voice became louder, "You're so untrustworthy!"

"Can you let me explain!?" Komaeda practically screamed, clasping his hands together tightly.

"There's no point! Leave me the fuck alone. I'm more mad over the fact that you lied to me over it, just own the hell up and maybe this could've been more civil."

"It wouldn't have been civil though!"

"Go away." With the realisation that Nagito couldn't do anything with the anger brimming out of Hajime, he dashed off with a frown.

Komaeda ran as fast as he could, accidentally slamming his thigh into the entrance doorway of his apartment building. He winced from the pain, that was sure to bruise.

Hinata stood in pure defeat, not moving from his stance at the centre of the park. His best friend of seventeen years really just did that, the thing that topped it all off was that the two lived together.

After they had graduated high school, they decided that they were close enough to move in together. At some stage, Hajime met Chiaki, they began dating.

Ever since then, Nagito had become distant. Hinata thought he was just being respectful to the relationship, now under the influence from their little conflict that he and Nanami had been hooking up behind his back.

But in reality, that wasn't it at all.

The entire thought process of Komaeda and Hinata's outing was to bring them close again. Hajime treasured their friendship, but the event that was originally going great quickly turned into destruction.

With Nagito now curled up in bed, shoes only being kicked off after, he stared at his phone in guilt. If only he could've just spat out the truth and not let himself be interrupted.

A few droplets of rain began trickling down the window, it was somewhat cloudy so this was expected. Komaeda stood up, going to glance out of the window.