Swara smiles and nod yes at her.

Dida : just always smile like this. I am so blessed that God sent Sanskar in your life. No one can love you the way Sanskar do. ( caressing her hairs).

Swara smiles thinking about Sanskar indeed she feels herself blessed to have him who is always with her at every step of her life but soon her smile fade when her own reality hit her hard. She can't give him any happiness. She put hand on her stomach.

Sharmistra : what happened Shona? ( cups her face) is anything wrong?

Swara : ( come in sense nod no) No Maa! Actually I was missing you both so seeing you both after so long. I became emotional. ( wipe her tears).

Sharmistra nod yes unconvinced know surely she is hiding something.

Sujata : now they came now don't cry beta. Go take them in your room. I am bringing some snacks for them. ( smiling).

Swara nod yes smiling at her. Trio go from kitchen.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sharmistra : ( while sitting on bed make Swara also sit on bed) now tell what happened?

Swara : nothing Maa. ( try to cover by giving fake smile).

Sharmistra : Shona! I am your mother. You can't hide anything from me so speak. What's the matter? Is anything wrong in your in law home?

Swara : No Maa! Everyone is good here.

Dida : then why you are gloomy? Shoru! Say! You are making us worry by your silence. ( worriedly).

Swara 's eyes fill with tears. She close her eyes letting tears fall from her eyes making both of them worried.

Sharmistra : Shona what happened beta? ( cups her face Dida looks at her worriedly).

Swara : I am very bad Maa. ( crying).

Dida : what happened? Why you are thinking like this? ( worried).

Swara : Sanskar love me so much Dida. He doesn't left any way to make me happy but I can't fulfil his one and only wish. ( crying) I can never give him happiness of being father.

Sharmistra Dida become worried hearing her.

Sharmistra : is Sanskar complained about this?

Swara : No Maa! (instantly nod no) he never expect anything from me. He say I am enough for me but I can't neglect the fact that once he has wish of having his own family but because of me he is suppressing his happiness. ( crying).

She remembered how when she was cleaning cupboard. She found his diary. At first she hesitated to read but the curiousity in her to know what her husband writes forced her to open it. Her heart pinched serval times reading he is wishing from God to give him a partner who love him and his own family. He want a baby girl who call him papa. He even selected baby girl 's name "Pari".

Present!

Swara trace the letter of baby in diary  with teary eyes.

Swara : he even selected his baby 's name Maa but I can't fulfil his this wish. I can never give him his Pari Maa. Sanskar is gem Maa. He doesn't deserve a infertile woman like me. ( crying) he doesn't deserve.

Sharmistra 's eyes become wet seeing her daughter's condition. She move to comfort her but trio startled by clapping sound. Swara become shocked seeing Sanskar who is clapping while his eyes are filled with tears showing how much he is feeling pain by her words.

Swara : ( while standing try to come to him) Sanskar!

She stop her feet in mid when Sanskar show his hand to her for stopping her looks at her with hurt and yet angry face.