Millie squeals in excitement while I nervously smile, and William watches Millie in awe.

"Okay, well we will see you in the crowd," Millie says as she points to William.

He chuckles, "Okay, good luck." We both thank him and leave the room.

-

"Please welcome Millie Bobby Brown and Louis Partridge!" Jimmy announces. Mills and I are sitting next to each other on the cushioned loveseat. The audience cheers as we smile and wave.

"Hi, Jimmy, It is so nice to see you again!" Millie says once the applause in the crowd dies down.

"I'm glad you both traveled here safely. You flew in from the UK, am I correct?"

"Yes, we did" I confirmed.

"We're a bit jetlagged," Millie added.

Jimmy laughed and continued, "So, Enola Holmes was released not so long ago —You both did amazing by the way."

"Yes, it was really fun to film," I said.

"Did any of you need to do any martial art classes?"

"Oh yes, I did!" Soon the green screen behind us changed into a video of millie at one of her fighting practices. "It was actually quite fun, I got to learn a new form of fighting." Millie watched the video play and chuckled.

"Louis did you have any classes or stunts?" Jimmy asked.

"I didn't have any classes like Millie. The only stunt I really did was jumping off the the train scene, that was very exciting!"

"I bet it was nerve-racking as well. How did you guys work together on set?"

"Louis and I got along really well, and very quickly too."

"Oh yes." Jimmy then pulled out pictures of Mill's and me messing around while on set. The audience starts laughing. I jokingly roll my eyes and smile, Millie does the same. "So, Louis how did you find out that you got the part? Millie told me that you didn't need a call to know you already got it."

I laugh at the memory, "If I am being honest, I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a notification saying that milliebobbybrown started following me. At first I thought it was some sort of pity follow that said you didn't get the part, but here's a follow." The audience laughs.

"I generally thought they already gave you the call and you knew," Millie responded.

We were on stage for another forty-five minutes before finishing up and moving backstage to meet William. "That went so well, I was just very nervous!" I beamed.

"I know right! I can't wait to do more of these in the future" Millie started looking around, "Do you see Will?"

I start looking around too, I look behind Millie, "There" I pointed to where William is running towards us, that is until a crew member told him to not run so he fast-walked instead.

I raise one eyebrow.  Why the hell is he in such a rush?

Once he finally reached us he bent down and put his hands on his knees to try and catch his breath.

What the fuck, he didn't even run halfway here.

He finally spoke, "She's here."

This made Millie smirk eyes wide, "Ohhhh"

"What?" I asked

Millie turned to me "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Alyce and the flames are here and they are supposed to go on stage after us...so soon." Millie blurted out as if what she just said was nothing.

I just stood there, eyes wide, jaw on the floor. William and Millie just start laughing at my reaction. I finally snap out of it when I hear a familiar name.

"Ali come on we're on in five!" It was James; the drummer.

Finally, four figures turn the corner to reveal Alyce, Theo, Dean, and James.

It finally hits me... I think. She is actually in the same building as me, standing only one hundred feet away from me.

Now only fifty.

They then stop and talk to the same women who talked to us in the dressing room. I see Alyce smile sweetly at the lady standing before her before murmuring something.

"Well? Say something, or talk to her — I don't know, just do something." William whined.

I shake my head, "What! No, I can't"

"Please welcome Ayce and the flames!" Jimmy announced and the audience cheered like crazy.

"Well, at least you saw her, It was better than nothing," Millie said.

"It's okay, I sorta chickened out. Besides, if I decided to talk to her I wouldn't have enough time before they got called on. I still have a chance at the concert." I replied.

———

A/N -

I looked it up and I guess Louis went on a talk show with Jimmy Kimmel... not Jimmy Fallon... Oh well.

- Cadie ♡