Late nights

Yes this is how I'm coping with the end of sk8 stfu. I came up with this idea at like 3am and it's been in my notes for awhile so I finally decided to write it. I hope you enjoy.
—————————————————————————
CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS RELATED TO AN EPISODE OF SK8

Kojiro - joe
Kaoru - cherry

Kojiro POV

The moon was  shinning through the open windows leading into sia la luc, It was well passed 2am at this point and I sent the rest of the crew home about an hour earlier. I liked having the restaurant to myself to finish up prep for the next day and make sure everything was clean before I would head out. Just as I was about to finishes up the last of the dishes I heard the bell to the door ring meaning someone entered the restaurant

'Shit i thought I locked that'

I felt panic settle into my stomach at the thoughts of a burglar coming to rob me or some shit. Just as I cautiously my made my way to the entrance I was met with a flash of pink. My heart rate slowed and my hands unclenched from the fists I didn't even know I was making.

"What are you doing here so late?"

I asked as I walked around from behind the door putting the man fully in view in-front of me.

"Couldn't sleep"

Was all Kaoru said as he took a seat at one of the only seats not put up. I took in the view before me he wasn't in his usual blue yukata but yet just a simple plain shirt and some gray sweats, His hair was tired into a low bun and he looked exhausted. It was a rare sight seeing him like this, I knew all about cherrys insomnia but even then he never really openly talked about it so this was new. Without thinking I went back to the wine cellar to grab a simple cheap whine and grabbed two glasses. After placing one infront of cherry I sat down beside him hoping he would mention more about why he came here. To my displeasure he didn't and I know better then to pride at him when he's like this. It's unusual to have moments like this again, where were both not at each other's throats. Back in high school we used to have moments like this constantly before Adam arrived. I felt a sudden pang of jealousy hit me and I tried to Ignore it, instead trying to create some sort of Conversation with kaoru.

"How are you feeling"

I turned to face kaoru taking in all his features from his slightly crooked glasses to his plain Black sandals.

'Hes beautiful'

It's the  reoccurring thought that I've had since I was 15 back at the skatepark when he landed his first Ollie and we both couldn't contain our pure excitement. Ahh to be young again. I quickly shook the thought away as to think about later once I was alone and turned back to kaoru. All his bruises from his beef with Adam had cleared by now but he still have a small cast on his hand keeping it protected. He only side glanced at me before sighing and resting his head on his hands. All that could be heard from the smaller boy was a quite

"I feel like shit"

Out of habit I placed a comforting hand on the small of his back. I felt him tense before finally relaxing into the touch. After awhile of rubbing soothing circles onto his back he finally made eye contact with me. The bags under his eyes were dark and he looked so exhausted. Without thinking any longer in hopes I wouldn't regret what I was about to do I got up from my chair and grabbed his hand, beginning to drag him.

"Where are we going"

Kaoru said but he didn't put up his usual fight instead just letting himself be dragged up the stairs to my apartment right above sia la luc. I made the way to my bedroom before stopping and facing him.