Chapter 1

Kol's POV

Ever since the triplets came home they have all been worried about Hope and only Hope they forgot about Elizabeth and Isobel I and Davina and Marcel named them and took care of them. They try to play with Hope but she complains that they are bothering her me and Davina and Marcel love have Elizabeth and Isobel are identical to Hayley. Today is their birthday they are 5 years old their pretty smart for being 5. They love to dance sing paint and dance in the rain. They are scared of their parents because Klaus and Hayley Hope tricked them into a spell and they got hurt and they almost got their hearts ripped out. Klaus is forcing me and Davina to go with Hope the twins told us to go they already know that the others don't want them.

Lily's POV

Me, Harry, and James came to New Orleans for a vacation. Right now we are walking around when we spotted two little girls just walking around so we walked up to them. "Hello." "Hello I'm Elizabeth and that's Isobel. Said Elizabeth." "Those are beautiful names but where are your parents and how old are you two. Said James" Harry fell asleep in James's arms. "Well we just turned 5 today and our parents don't care for us only our other sister. Said Isobel" I looked at James then back at the girls. "Other sister." "Yeah we are triplets but I and bel are identical like our mum but she doesn't talk to us nor of our other family except our aunt and uncle. Said Elizabeth" "they raised us even though our parents live with us. Said Isobel" Then a man walked over to the girls. "Lizzie Bel I've been looking for you ain't Davina is looking for you two. Said ??" "Uncle Kol your back already. Said the twins" "yes I have been looking for you two. Said Kol" "you're their uncle." "Yeah, we're they bothering you. Said Kol" "no we saw them walking alone so we came to ask if they were ok. Said James" "you guys are wizards. Said Kol" "how did you know." "I've had my fair share with wizards. Said Kol" "uncle Kol. Said Elizabeth" "yes Lizzie. Said Kol" "can we go see Marcy and Josh. Said Isobel" "yes darlings I'm pretty sure Davina is worried about you two. Said Kol" Then a woman was walking towards us. "Kol you found them I've been worried for you two hi I'm Davina. Said Davina" "I'm Lily and this is my husband James and our son Harry." "C'mon you two Marcel has your cake waiting. Said Davina" "bye. Said the Twins" The girls left so it was just us and Kol. "They told you about their parents huh. Said Kol" "yeah how come they don't pay attention to them their so adorable." "They only wanted one kid and ended up with three me and my wife raised them since they were born. The twins tried to get their attention but they always said stop taking the attention from your sister. They eventually gave up trying to talk to them. Said Kol" I gave James a look like can we take them. "How would you feel if we took them and raised them. Said James" "honestly anything to make those two happy. Yeah, I'll miss them but if it means they get to be happy yeah. Said Kol" "well we live in England you can visit any time you want we'll give you our address. Said James" "but you'll have to leave tonight. Said Kol" "we were leaving tonight anyways." "Yeah, I'll get their stuff and meet me here. Said Kol" "yeah ok see you at 6." He gave us an address and left.

Kol's POV

I went to Marcel's because the twins were waiting for me. I walked in and saw the twins asleep. "What happened to them." "Suger rush. Said Davina" "I have a plan to get them away from the others." "Well, what is it. Said Marcel" "Lily and James want to raise them there a couple with a son. But we have to get them out tonight." "Yeah, I'll get their stuff. Said Davina" We picked up the twins and walked back to the compound. We walked in and saw everyone in the living room. "Kol where have you been Hope wanted to spend time with you. Said Klaus" "well I took my other nieces out for their birthday too." We walked to their room and laid them down so we can pack. We packed all of their stuff and waited for everyone to leave once we heard the door shut our plan was into the action. Davina put their bags in the car we packed everything in their room. I picked up the twins and put them in their car seat and drove to the spot. We saw James and Lily waiting for us. I walked out of the car to let them know what they are. "They ready. Said Lily" "yeah I just have to tell you something first." "Yeah what is it? Said James" "the twins their quad-brid's a vampire-werewolf witch demon angel Lizzie is the goddess of life and Bel she is the goddess of death. They both broke their werewolf curse last month they won't have to turn." "Wow ok that's a lot but that's fine. Said Lily" Davina grabbed their bags and put them in the trunk. The twins woke up and got out of the car. "Uncle Kol where are we going. Said Liz" "Lizzie you and Bel are going to live with Lily and James don't worry me Davina and Marcel will visit ok." "Ok uncle Kol. Said Bel" We said our goodbyes but before they left they put a cloaking spell on them and a spell so we can't die either. Then they left and we went back to the compound.