Little Miss Lies

Marinette POV:
It was early in the morning I woke up, to my alarm. "Mph" I sighed. And got up. "Adrien!" I said shaking him. "Mari" he mumbled and got up. "We are gonna be late!" I said, and began to change. "Shit" he muttered and ran into the bathroom.
~
"I can't find my ribbons!" I said. "Well-" Adrien began. "Ugh, there at home!" I groaned. "Sweetie, are you sure?" He asked. "Yes!" We're gonna be late I exclaimed. "Fine" Adrien said.
"plagg claws out!" He said, and transformed. He scooped me up and ran across rooftops, until we were at school. He de-transformed and we went inside.
~
"Hello Class! Today we have a new student her name is Lila." Miss Bustier said. "Hi" I said. She didn't say anything. "Hello." Adrien said. "Hi!" She replied. I elbowed him. "Hey!" He muttered. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh. Lila I'm Adrien and this is my girlfriend, Marinette." He said. "Hi Adrien!! Nice to meet you!" She said. Wow. I thought, she is just ignoring me.
"Class, Lila has a hearing disorder. She has to sit in the front, Marinette you move back with Rose, Lila will sit up front with Adrien." Miss Bustier said. I scoffed and got up and went back to sit with Rose. Rose gave me a look that said, I know.
~ later after class
Adrien/chat Nior POV:
As I was getting books for my next class, Lila came up to me. "Hey Adrien!" She said cheerfully. "Hi." I said back. "I heard you do fencing." She said. "I do." I replied. "I also do fencing, but I'm so busy! I rarely have time to practice! Could we meet up after school and you could help me?" She said. "Sure, let's meet at the park." I told her. "Ok great!!" She said and walked off. She seemed nice, super cool that she is into fencing!
~ later after school
"Hey Mari I'm going to meet up with Lila" I said. "Okay, I'm meeting up with Nino, Alya and Luka." She said. "Luka?" I asked. "He's this guy, we're good friends." She said. "Okay have fun." I said as she walked over to Alya and Nino. They headed off. I got a text from Lila saying she couldn't find her fencing stuff, she wanted me to bring some for her. I went home to grab my fencing stuff and some her, and then I went to the park. There was Lila waiting for me..