Slither in

Multi Mouse/ Marinette POV:
I squeaked through the kiss, his hand intertwined with mine. The other hand on my ass. His soft lips on mine. He grabbed my ass harder, we would have gotten of this roof and went to find an empty alley, but I heard foot steps."Chat someone's here." We broke apart, I turned around to see Viperion. "Hello.." Chat Nior said, trying to sound friendly, he put his arms around me and pulled me close to him. "Multi Mouse, Chat Nior." Viperion said, sounding so causal. "I have been sent by master fu, he wants the three of us as a team." Chat nearly chocked in laughter, "very funny Snake. But this is my mouse!" Chat yelled. "Kitty.." I began. "I'm not hear for your prey." He said. Chat hated that comment, he lunged at Viperion, knocking him over. They tackled on the ground for a minute, before getting up. "I'm serious!" Viperion said and he pulled a note out of his pocket. It was from master fu.
Multi Mouse and Chat Nior, I have sent Viperion to be part of your team, Master Fu.
"Fine." Chat Nior said in anger. Viperion smirked, I knew something was up...
Chat Nior POV:
"Squeak-fest, let's go home... it's late sweetie" I said. Viperion had a crush on My mouse, he called her snack once. "Um yeah, ok" she began. I scooped her up. "See ya Tangle!" I called to Viperion before extending my pole and heading to my house.