Chapter 16

Molly
It's Monday and we walked up to Sarah during our break. To be honest she's like part of our friendship group now. She's lost her friends for like 2 months so we let her in and honestly, she's fun.
"Sarah, Tom and Milly found this in Mess Thirteen Woods on Saturday. Do you recognise this?" I asked her as I held out the brown handbag.
"That's Sara's handbag her parents got her for Christmas-" Sarah yelps. "This is getting weird not gonna lie."
"And Lilly found a note from the kidnapper in her bag." Milly adds.
"Yeah it said something like they're going to come after us if we tried to find Isla or Sara." Skye says.
"That's terrifying." Sarah said. "It may be risky but I think I'd like to be involved in this investigation. But shouldn't we go to the college police officer about this? We can show them the stuff you lot found and they can help us investigate."
"That's not a bad idea." Jake grins. "Yeah we can do that in the end."

Noah
I wasn't in a good mood after what's happened on Saturday so I sat alone at break, going through my drum books and other revisions about music. It's really boring but I have nothing else to do.
"Hey Noah..." A familiar voice called. I turned round and it was Lilly. She looked more stunning today than she did before but I wasn't in the mood to talk.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"I just want us to talk-" she began.
"Honestly, I get that you hate me. If you're crushing on someone else, I'm honestly fine with it." I said.
"No it's not that-" Lilly said weakly as if she's gonna burst into tears. "I'm awfully sorry abt Saturday. I-I shouldn't have ran away like that!"
"Thanks Lilly but trust me, you do not want to be with a guy like me. I'm messed up-" I said harshly.
"That's not true-"
"You're like the perfect girl next door. Seriously, any guy out there would fall for someone stunning like you." I continued.
"I hate that word..." she mutters.
"Sorry, we're just not right together. Good day!" I packed my books and walked away from Lilly. I walked up to the others to hang out, feeling really guilty.
"Hey Noah." Jacob grins. I was about to reply until Skye noticed something.
"Guys... who is that?" She asked, pointing to my direction. "I've never seen this person before and they looked sus..."
As I turned around, I saw someone in a black hood and mask.
Their identities were hidden well as I suddenly saw them catch Lilly as she's struggling to free herself.
"Lilly no!" Milly screams.
"Let's just go..." I sighed.
"No Noah!" Molly says determinedly. "We have to save Lilly."
"Honestly Noah, I think you should save her." Jacob suggests.
"Why me?" I asked in shock. "I don't have the power."
"You do." Skye says. "Trust me, she needs you. Don't leave her please!"
I realized that she was right. Luckily I can still spot the kidnapper so I ran as fast as I could and finally reached them. I got my books out to yeet the kidnapper on the head as they passed out and dropped to the floor. I helped Lilly up.
"You okay?" I asked concerned.
"Noah, you saved me..." she said slowly but happy as we gave each other a hug.